Monday, 29 April 2013

Monday Manicure - Parlez-vous français?

Good afternoonies everyone, I hope you have all enjoyed your Monday (if that is even possible), usually on Mondays I share with you my manicure  and today I went for a really classic, academic, CLEAN, manicure - The French Manicure.
I have tried all kinds of french manicures in the past, my favourites being Sally Hansen 'barely there' and Barry M's nude and white nail paints.




The photographs aren't totally clear, but this manicure is just so simple and clean and that's what I love about it. Really good for school/college as their not super bright and so don't pull loads of attention to yourself.

Just in case your curious, this manicure was done using my favourite nail varnish brand (you may have noticed) Barry M, I used their Nude and their Matte White.
(Both £2.99)

And that's it for today everyone, I do hope you hav enjoyed this, if you did please subscribe and comment below, I do love a good comment now and then;) I thought I should let you know that I have been busy all day yesterday (should of been revising woops!) html'ing my new blog, it's looking great and all will be revealed very soon! Thank you for reading, love Annie :-)xx

No comments:

Post a Comment