Wednesday, 24 April 2013

Declaration of my love for Hollister + New collection favourites.

Good afternoon/ evening everyone, today is going to be the day that I tell you secret, well it's not very secret because I feature this brand quite often in my blog, and that is that I LOVE Hollister California.In fact love is most probably and understatement I absolutely love Hollsiter with my whole entire heart to the moon and back. I love everything about it, I love their fit and I feel like their clothes just really suit me, I feel really comfortable in their clothes. It's got to be my favourite shop, although Hollister isn't necessarily trendy, and if I want to buy more fashionable trendy clothes, then I go to New Look or H and M or ASOS, but otherwise I love Hollister.
Hollister has a new Summer range and so I thought today I would declare my love and share with you my favourites from the collection.




The first look I fell in love with is their Shorts and Swim, a mixture of shorts and bikinis.


This look is perfect for if your on holiday, and if you're conscious in your bikini bottoms, this is  a sneaky but fashionable way to cover up those upper thighs and bottoms.

The second look is nice and summery, but I have to admit I do hate my shoulders and my arms are very skinny and scrawny so I don't know how this will look on me, but I definitely want to try the bandeau and vest top look - certainly will be purchasing this look.


This look is so effortless and summery I love it!
Shop this look...

 Here are some of my other favourite looks...

One of my favourites and I will be certainly purchasing these with my next order are their yoga shorts. I was upset when their previous shorts with 'HOLLISTER' printed on the backside were sold out, but their new collection is just as nice and so I will be repurchasing.
Lovely and short, and athletic. Shop this collection...


And finally this jacket, may just have to be a desire of mine because I have no idea when or what I would wear with this - not very practical for me, but it is just so beautiful and sleek that it had to make my favourites. 

And that's it for today friends, I hope you have enjoyed reading this post as much as I have enjoyed making it, if you have any questions or observations please feel free to comment, and I will see you all very soon! Thank you for reading, love Annie :-) xxx

What's your favourite thing in the hollister store?

No comments:

Post a Comment