Monday, 15 April 2013

Manicure Monday - Lovin' Lemons with lemon nails!

Good day everyone!:-) I hope you all survived your Monday and I hope that the weather hasn't been too bad on you guys. Of course it's a Monday which can only mean manicures! Today I am wearing a beautiful lemon yellow colour - it's called LEMON ICE CREAM by Barry M. Buy here...




In the third photograph, the nails look quite yellow-y I think that was just the light because it is actually more lemon than full on yellow. The only problems with this is that I had to LAYER this varnish a heck of a lot of times to get it to where it is now, and I mean ALOT I didn't even keep count. This meant that my nails took FOREVER to dry which was a bit of a let down because I'm used to Barry M being really vibrant and fuss free, but the colour is spectacular so it's worth the anguish!
Thanks for reading everyone and I shall see you all very soon with a new blog post, don't forget to share and subscribe and even if you have Tumblr, you can follow me on Tumblr too! Follow ToadRoadFashion on Tumblr...  Follow ME on Tumblr.... Have a lovely day!:-) xxx

What Manicure are you wearing today?

No comments:

Post a Comment