Good afternoon everyone, I hope you have all had a marvellous Monday! Tradition holds that on Monday I show you my manicure, and so today I thought I would go with a Spring theme and wear 'Spring Green' by Barry M. Most of you have probably gathered that I'm quite the Barry M fan and so I decided before I hit the beach Sunday that I would match my polish with my wellies, weird I know but you only live once. I got to paint them out in the sun for once it was so lovely and I hope you enjoy them!:-)
This colour was really bold, to get this colour it took a measly two coats which I think is pretty good fairplay! I applied the barry m base coat first and it seems to have worked out fine, they haven't even died my nails green! Thank you for reading and I will see you all very soon! Love Annie :-)xx
What manicure do you have today?
No comments:
Post a Comment