Good evening everyone I hope you all have had a lovely day, today I am here with another revision special, oh yes, this time through the median of whiteboarding.
I have always been fascinated with whiteboards from an early age really, and so if you're like me and get bored with revising really quickly, why not give whiteboarding a go?
You will need:
Whiteboard. I got mine from tescos...
Whiteboard Pens.
Something to wipe the pen off with... e.g a cloth or a wet wipe and tissue or even a WHITEBOARD ERASER (if you have one, I for one didn't have the privilege).
You can set up your whiteboard however you want, depending on the type of the revision you want to do, I set mine up with a video camera above it (all will be revealed), this allows me to view the video back over and this is far more effective for me. BUT if you don't fancy recording it then you can still revise with your whiteboard, you just wont be able to play it back.
Chose a subject which involves images because if your a visual learner, this will help you, if your kinesthetic then this is also great because you personally get involved by drawing the images, and if your audial, then talking yourself through the revision (yes it involves awkwardly talking to the whiteboard) will help your revision tremendously.
Once you've chosen your subject you can begin by introducing yourself to the camera or the whiteboard and then basically you go from there, wiping away your images and re drawing new points all adds to the revision process.
![]() |
| Make sure to make good use of images... |
![]() |
| keep it funny and interesting to keep your attention. |
Once you've finished you can edit your video by removing the sound and using a microphone you can narrate the video, you can also time lapse it so that the video will be far more quicker than real life. You can then easily watch it back!
Than k you for reading everyone, I hope you have found this post useful if so let me know please! DOn't forget to subscribe and I will see you all very soon! Love Annie :)xxx
How do you revise for your exams?



No comments:
Post a Comment