Sunday, 25 November 2012

Sunday shoes...

Good evening readers! It's Sunday which can only mean one thing... SHOES. And today I am going to be introducing you to chelsea boots. It seems that everybody is wearing these boots this season.


If you can pull these babies off, team them with a matching bag, you have a fashion savior. So here is my guide to Trendy-Wendy Chelsea boots.

A bit contreversial, but I couldn't resist.
Prickle Premium Chelsea Boots - Topshop - £120.00 - Buy this...

Otter Chelsea Boots - Selfridges - £320.00 - Buy this...

Brown metal toe chelsea boots - River Island - £38.00 - Buy this...

ASOS Chelsea Boots in Leather - ASOS - £22.00 - Buy this... 

JuJu Black Patent Chelsea Boots - New Look - £25.00 - Buy this...

So that's it, I agree that they are an investment piece, but worth every penny and are very versatile. What do you think? Let me know. Thanks for reading, love Annie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment