Hello everyone!:-) I am so excited to be doing this post for you guys today as I've been waiting and waiting to do this post for aaages, but I have been waiting rather impatiently for all my school stuff to arrive in the post. Some things have just taken like forever to arrive, but finally everything here and I am ready to share with you a fashionable back to school guide. This is all part of my 'Back to School' series where I will be covering lots of things that I used to worry about when I was going back to school. As I am sixteen, I am starting into sixth form which is basically like two extra years of high school. I know for a fact, especially when I was younger (year 7,8,9) that finding an outfit which was cool and trendy was such a struggle. BUT HAVE NO FEAR, this is my sixth year of shopping for uniform, and being a bit of a beauty/fashion fernatik has qualified me to be super prepared to give you this guide, so enjoy!:-)
So this is what I would wear to a normal day in school, I like skinny trousers because I find them not only on trend but also very comfortable. I have to wear a shirt and tie to sixth form but before I had to wear a polo and crew neck jumper, so you can adapt this look to your uniform.
SHIRT: Jack Wills
SHIRT: Jack Wills
Here are some of my favorite picks which would look great at school:
(From top left across&down):
(From top left across&down):
My previous trousers were from New Look and they lasted 2 YEARS, the quality was great so I highly recommend you check out New Look's range. The most popular brand in my school is 'Miss Sexy' which is sold at Amazon and they have a range of cool and trendy pants, I even spotted these chino style pants.
(From top left across&down):
I couldn't find my exact school trainers online, but here are some other picks I love that I would certainly wear, I particularly love the brogues and the converse.
And as if that is not enough inspiration for you guys, here are some ways that I managed to spruce up my uniform making it look that little bit more cute and fashionable:
The best advice I can give is just to work with what you've got and make your uniform your own. School uniform will never be that fabulous lets face it, but we can still work with what we've got;-) Try things out, be a bit daring and set trends! Always dress modestly and how you want other people to treat you.
Back to school series (MANY STILL TO COME):
What's in my school bag?
Everyday school make-up
What's in my gym bag?
Everyday school hairstyles


















No comments:
Post a Comment