Friday, 26 April 2013

Friday Dress Special - Feeling like a superhero?

Afternoon everyone I hope you have all had a splendid week! I am so pleased it's Friday, because it means I get to talk with you all about dresses! So tradition has it that every Friday I would share with you a dress that I liked/enjoyed and basically I offer the dress to you, and I get back loads of different opinions in return and it's all just very dressy!
Todays dress comes from ZARA, which has always been one of those shops where I love to go for a mooch, but I never really come out with anything - I just like to be nosy basically, but I saw this dress and I thought 'hey that's different' and it is this baby:
Cape dresses are back yaay! Buy this dress here...
I have always been fascinated by cape sleeves maybe it's because their just so unique and different. It comes in this lovely shade called 'Fuschia' and then there's a beautiful yellow shade, and if I had to choose between the two, I would choose the yellow, it's just so bright and out there I love it.




What do you think guys? As always let me know, and I will look forward to seeing you all very soon!:-) Don't forget you can always subscribe to ToadRoadFashion, just follow the link in the sidebar. Thank you all for reading! Love Annie :-)xx

No comments:

Post a Comment