Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Fluorescent Satchels - Alternative for a Torch?

Good evening readers I hope you have all had a great week so far, I have been working very hard on buttons today for my new blog, hopefully not too soon now guys! I'm sure you have probably seen the Google Satchel advert on the TV, highlighting the very popular satchel craze after a mum from Cambridge began making and selling her own home made satchels. Being intrigued I went on the 'Cambridge Satchel Company"'s website and immediately I fell in love with this neon bag - which could easily be used as a torch as it is so neon!


As you can see satchels seem to be very popular in the world of fashion:
Image from Hello Magazine...

I didn't know whether £115 was good or bad for a satchel so I did some background research for you guys and discovered that there are some nifty neon satchels on the market lately:

 Here are some LYDC Satchels from New Look, which have a nice little snake effect on them (which I actually think I really like) and they come in a variety of colours, I particularly love this neon yellow/green colour. Buy this satchel for £29.99

This is bag poses a very trendy print from River Island, and has a chain strap which I actually find really uncomfortable so I'm glad to see that the shoulder part of the strap is leather!:-). This bag is thinner than the other satchels but is a nice alternative to the common satchel. Buy this from River Island for £25.00...


And finally the best until last as always is this beautiful satchel from Zatchels. This green is to INCREDIBLE and I can imagine wearing this with a sun dress and matching green nails! It's 100% real leather and just looks stunning in my opinion, lovely and summery. Buy this satchel for £86.00

And that's it readers! Thank you for reading and I hope you have enjoyed my satchel favourites. I don't know how comfortable a satchel is to wear, so if you have some insight I would love to hear. Don't forget to subscribe and I will see all you lovely people very soon! Love Annie :) xx

Have you got a satchel?

No comments:

Post a Comment