Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Shorts and School Uniform?

Afternoon everyone, I hope you have all enjoyed your Wednesday  I have for you today a little insight of what I wear to school... Shorts and Tights. All the girls wear these skimpy little black skirts where you can see their butt cheeks and don't stretch further than their thighs, and I thought - that's just disgusting  if I'm going to do this I'm going to do this right, and this is what I came up with...





  These are definitely more civilized than some of the skirts they wear at school, a mighty gust of wind won't budge these bad boys. I was inspired by this image I found on Tumblr...


These shorts are really comfy and thick, and I bought them from H and M for £7.99 which is soo cost efficient. I wear mine with dolly shoes but you could easily pair these up with pumps, trainers, heels, or boots, either way they're a win win scenario.


WHat do you think? Let me know, if you enjoyed this post do give it a cheeky little comment and don't be afraid to subscribe - I don't bite! So once again thank you for reading and I will see you all very soon, love Annie :-) xx

How do you make your school uniform more fashionable?

No comments:

Post a Comment