Goood afternoon all! Today I am going to share with you a little style steal, Zoella. I you don't watch YouTube or aren't following her blog then you may not know of her, but I'm pretty sure most of you will! She is a beautiful British fashion/beauty/lifestyle YouTuber and she has the most amazing sense of style. She has really inspired some of my fashion choices lately and I can't wait to share with you my favorites, enjoy!
Some of the videos she does on her channel here...
So I'm just going to pick out a few of my favourite Zoella looks and show some exacts and alternatives for you. Lets get started.
Now I love this look. Zoe is wearing a really cool outfit here I just want it all. She's wearing some lovely American Apparel disco pants, and American Apparel top and adidas hi tops.
These are her exact pants. Here. I love these are they are very flattering on very chicken-leg-skinny people like me. They can be dressed up or dressed down which is great. I did however find a lovely alternative which I am very tempted to buy myself (their on my saved items list) from ASOS:
These looks EXACTLY the same, and for a fraction of the price. Link here. Beautiful!
And then this awesome tee shirt which I am in love with, I want one with Aa that would be pretty epic. This is slightly pricey for a tshirt but it is pretty cool. Unfortunately I couldn't find a dupe for this, if you do pleaaaase let me know!
The next look I love is:
This is probably my favourite look, not only do I looooooove Zoe's hair in this, but her dress is to die for, and it's from ASOS (my favourite store!)
This dress is soo pretty, it skater with a scoop back, its really feminine and I really love it. It's available from ASOS for £22.00 Link here. Here is also the link for her beautiful headband.
I think it's becoming apparent that Zoe loves ASOS! Anyways the next look is:
This June favourites is probably one of my favourite Zoella videos. Her dress is super cute and lovely and girly and this is also currently on my ASOS wishlist!
As you can probably tell this is also ASOS and also comes in black as well as white for £25.00. Link here...
I think this could very easily be wintered up with some woolly tights and a snood!
My next favourite Zoella look is:
So Zoe wore this BEAUTIFUL dress to the One Direction premier, this suited her so well and although it is slightly pricey (£80) lets face it, it WAS A 1D PREMIER, and you could wear this sort of dress all year round to any event, I would be tempted to wear it to a wedding even.
Surprise surprise this is also from ASOS! Link here...
I think to conclude I would say that if you haven't already checked out Zoe on YouTube, do it now, she is such an inspiration and hopefully she will inspire your fashion choices.
And that is it for now guys! Have a lovely weekend, thank you for reading like usual, comment below if you wish I love reading your comments, and I shall see you all very soon! Don't forget to subscribe if you havent already! Love Annie :-)xxx
Whose your fashion inspiration?












No comments:
Post a Comment