Saturday, 27 April 2013

Saturday Cosmetics Review - Using my ELF Marble Pallette.

Hello lovelies I hope you have enjoyed your Saturday as much as I have. As it is a Saturday I usually dedicate this marvellous day to cosmetics, beauty and make up. Many of you may have seen in my ELF haul that I bought a 100 PC eyeshadow palette by ELF, and earlier this week I put this pallette to the test and made the following two looks using an eyeshadow base and a couple of eyeliners:








The first look was a black, punk(ish) smokey eye inspired by the Catwalks of 2013 (e.g Dior). The black eyeshadows in the pallette were really pigmented and great, and their glitter eyeshadows were even better! I cannot rave about one of the black glitter shades any more it was just spectacular.














This second look looked soo much better in real-life (if that makes sense) the lighting and photograph did not do this makeup justice it looked AMAZING. I took my inspiration from Sephora's tutorial on Tumblr, and although the white eyeshadow wasn't very bright, I was very impressed with all the blues.


I need more practise drawing beauty sketches me thinks...


LIST OF PRODUCTS USED:
Elf Marble Pallette.
Marlins blue and white eyeliners, (I bought these abroad for a couple of euros).
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Show Off Mascara.
L'Oreal Paris Black Eyeliner.

I hope you liked everyone, and I will see you all most probably tomorrow or Monday, I hope you have a great weekend, I love you all, don't forget to comment and subscribe!;) From Annie :)xx


Out of the two looks, which is your favourite?


No comments:

Post a Comment