Friday, 5 April 2013

Friday Dress Special - Jack Wills Summer Dresses.

Afternoon bloggers, I hope you have all had a great week, and of course being a Friday, I couldn't resist continuing with the tradition and sharing with you some dresses.
If you're a fan of Jack Wills you would know that this shop had a sale less than a month ago selling their old stock, which got me rather excited because that meant that their new summer collection was soon to come and hey presto I predicted correct! In fact I fell in love with one particular dress that I just had to show you. So here they are:
These dresses are called the 'Shipstone dress' and comes in at £49.50 and they come in four different colours.  Which you can see below, and although being a very simple dress, that's the beauty of them in my opinion because you can accessorize them as much or as little as you like.
Navy Stripe...
Red Paisle...



Navy Floral...

White Paisley...




































































Buy these dresses from Jack Willls for £49.50.
You can accessorize these with almost anything you like, some nice sunglasses, or some thick tights for the British weather, a straw hat or even a nice little satchel, all would work well don't you agree? So what do you think bloggers? Feel free to comment and let me know, thank you for reading once again guys, and I will see you soon. Don't forget to subscribe! Love Annie xx
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6793529/?claim=cqay7muubfq">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment