Friday, 12 April 2013

Friday Dress Special - Terrifying Tiger Print!

Evening Bloggers, happy Friday to every single one of you. As it is part of my blogging tradition, I have brought to you a lovely dress which will guarantee to not only be trendy but also show you're an animal lover - that doesn't sound weird at all!
SO the dress I am about to show you is from H&M and I saw this in store and I have also seen a few people out on the highstreet wearing this print showing how immensely popular this print is becoming, the tiger print.
You can purchase this dress for £12.99 which is a bargain really, buy this dress...
The print definitely catches the eye and because it's such a bold print, you don't have to go overboard with accessories because the statement piece is the tiger.
This could be worn with some plain or patterened tights and possibly if your cold a nice fitted boxy blazer. Shoe wise I have picked out two pairs of shoes, one flats, one heels, both from New Look, which I think would look great with this dress:


Anything leather or studded would look great with this dress and I think sandals are great because it's spring now and so you can embrace the season by getting your toesies out!
Don't forget to subscribe so that you can hear the latest from me, I am also on 'BlogLovin, and on tumblr, links are all in the sidebar. Thanks for reading and I will see you all very soon! Love Annie :)xxx

What do you think would go well with this dress?




No comments:

Post a Comment