Thursday, 30 May 2013

Bristol HAUL! Primark, Jack Wills, H and M and more... :-)

Hola everyone I hope you have been enjoying as much as I have, yesterday I went to Bristol my favourite shopping venue to go shopping for Summer stuff, I haven't been shopping (properly) since Christmas so it was so nice to spend all the pennies I've saved on some stuff. I am just going to jump straight into it because I have a feeling it's going to take a while. If you like this kind of post do comment below and I will do more of this sort of stuff in the future, so here it goes!


SO I thought I would begin with the stuff I bought at the drugstore, I went to Superdrug because it was 3 for 2 and it is my favorite drugstore, there are always amazing offers and I have one of their beauty cards and so it all adds up quite well. I will start with the my new Nail Paints by Barry M!


SO I bought three, I bought a navy, strawberry ice cream and blueberry ice cream, I already have the strawberry ice cream, but I love it soo much that I wanted to buy another for when it runs out.


After photographing this haul I tried out the blueberry ice cream and it was sooo deliciously beautiful it is absolutely my favourite. I will review these as part of my Monday manicure soon.


You can buy these three from Superdrug for £2.99 each:

The next thing I bought from Superdrug was just some Dry Hair Shampoo, I honestly can't live without dry shampoo it's perfect for between washes, they are soo good! 


I have tried the original Batiste, also their lacey one, I want to try out their one for blondes, but it wasn't in stock in store! :,(


Moving on from Drugstore stuff, I then went to PRIMARK, which is basically a massive clothes store in Britain, I'm not sure if there are Primarks overseas, but anyhow it is an amazing store, I just want to camp over and live there forever and ever!

The first thing I picked up in Primark was this bad boy...



This vest was £8, and it says GANGNAM STYLE on it, which is such an amazing and legendary song and so I couldn't resist. The arm holes, sleeves, whatever their called are very what's the word... deep. They are cut quite low because you're supposed to wear a bandeau underneath it and so I need to go to New Look and buy one because New Look do the best bandeaus.


This top was £8.00...

The next thing was another top, this one is a crop top...


This top is really cool, it's a weird flannel material, which I thought would be great for the beach, it hangs really well and there was a matching red one which said 'RUDE' if I remember rightly. I love this top a lot.

This top was £4, which is a total bargain!

The next thing I bought were some brushes...


I LOVE Brushes from Primark, I always have they are so cheap and so useable and hard wearing, I have two of these already but the black one I have is just a mess of hair and dust, and I love the backcombing brush so much that I wanted another.

The paddle brush was £1.50, the black brush was £1.50, and the backcombing brush was also £1.

The next thing I bought in Primark were some shorts...


Anything high waisted and shorts and I'm on board, the stripes are so pretty and I just thought these would be great for summer, ideal for holidays and trips out.


These shorts were £10.00.

The next thing I bought was a little bandana / headband...


This headband is pretty simple, it has a wire inside it which I thought was quite intriguing, I have NO IDEA how to actually tie this around my head, I need to sit and have a play around with it. I love it because it reminds me Jade from Little Mix and she is one of my style icons so anything Jade-related and I'm buying it!


I got this band for £1.50...

The next thing I purchased in Primark was some blending wedges...




I have been looking for make up sponges for ages and I was planning on buying some on my next order in ELF, but these ones are cheaper and there are more of them so I seized the opportunity and bought a packet. I bought these for nail art and for applying foundation and concealer.

I bought these wedges for £1...

The next thing, and in my opinion and absolute bargain was this plain black top:


This top was called the 'MY Pocket top' which I thought was so cute and cool, and also is so practical so I was pleased. It would make a great thermal, jim jams, or even just a casual top, its lovely!


This was £3.00...

The next thing I bought and possibly one of my favorite things I bought was this beautiful bag...


This bag isn't too big, if it was bigger I would love it even more but nevertheless I still love it, anything spotty is my dream and so I honestly couldn't resist.


This beautiful, beautiful, bag cost me £9.00

AND THAT'S IT FOR PRIMARK! The next place I went to was H&M...


If you have seen my shorts and school uniform post then you might recognise these shorts, they have them in all kinds of colours so this time I chose red. I want to get the neon yellow and the pale pink ones too. I WANT THEM ALL! They are so comfortable and decent, I love them.


I bought these shorts for £7.99.

I then went to Jack Wills! My FAVOURITE store of all time. I firstly bought a nice notepad, whenever I want a good pad I always go to Jack wills, their pads are such good quality and my last one lasted a whole year and it still looks brand new. It's totally worth the investment.




The quality of these pads are just excellent, they are so smart too.

I paid £9.50 for this pad. Buy it here...

I also bought lots of underwear, because they are the comfiest underwear I have ever worn, but I didn't really fancy posting that all over the internet! HOWEVER, my sister did buy some shoes while we were there:


Personally, I am a Converse kind of girl, but my sister loves pink pumps and so she thought she would be a hipster and go for some Will's shoes. The bag they came in is so cool!




They look like really good quality, I'll let you know how they hold up...


She paid £35.00 for these shoes... Buy them here...

AND that's it! This post took forever to photograph and edit, so if you enjoyed this please give it a cheeky comment or you could even subscribe! I love reading your comments so don't be shy. Have an amazing weekend, thanks for reading, love Annie :-) xx












No comments:

Post a Comment