Now I know technically this isn't a dress, it's a top and skirt, but I do make exceptions and this is one of them. I loved this look but when I checked online for DKNY the whole outfit came to something rediculous like 900$! SO I set about getting this look for less from our friends, the high street. And this is what I came up with:
Overall this outfit comes to £48.00 but you could wear any of these things more than once with other things. This consists of the top from New look:
You can get this from New Look for a fiver, I don't know how transparent it is, but there are always ways of fixing that. Buy it here...
Skirt...
This skirt is ultra versatile, you could wear it with just about anything, and for £18.00 it's worth it. Buy it here...
And shoes:
These shoes are definitely eye catching and sporty, and these are also from New Look for £24.99. Buy here...
And that's it! What do you think? If you like this post please comment below as I love to get your feedback, don't forget you can always subscribe to me too if you feel like it. Have a great day, thank you for reading, love Annie :-) xx


.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment