Friday, 24 May 2013

Friday Dress Special - PROM DRESSES!

Hello everyone, I hope you have all had a really terrific day, the weather has been lovely in Wales (for a change) and it's so nice and summery!
So on Friday's I usually share with a dress of some sort because it's coming up to the weekend and blady bla, and I thought I would do a prom special because I know that some of you like me will be leaving school or sixth form soon (or already have) and finding that perfect dress is crucial! My Prom isn't until the twentieth and I haven't even got a dress yet! I'm going shopping next week so chill it's fine:-) SO here are some lovely dresses I picked out (not too many) which I thought would be great for Prom, enjoy :-)



This dress was in Topshop and I gotta say it is beautiful! It's a shame it isn't a teeny bit longer because I would be pretty conciouswith it that short but others don't mind so it's all up to you and your style :-) 


This dress is every girly girl's dream it's oink and it has bling and its flowy, it's beautiful and I think that the shorter front is so cool and trendy.



I found this beast in Bank Fashion in store and it look lovely on the hanger may I say! I almost bought it for myself but I thought I'd look around first, I love the colours, this would look great with navy heels :-)



I've saved the best until last I think, I know this is plain but I just love it, I especially love the coral, the structure of it is just gorgeous I love how simple it is because you can then accessorize really nicely!  

And that's it for now, I might do a more specific one of these in the next couple of weeks maybe if this gets good feedback, so let me know what you think, give it a cheeky little comment if you fancy it;) As always thank you for reading, I love you all, please subscribe if you enjoy my posts and I shall see you all very soon! Love Annie :-) xxx



Which prom dress is your favourite? 






No comments:

Post a Comment