Greetings everyone I hope you have all had a great start to your week, I also hope that everyone who is sitting their exams these weeks are doing well and are happy with how things are going. I decided today I would share with you a trend which has been sweeping the UK lately and I thought it was about time I did a post on it. And they are skater skirts.
Skater skirts are perfect for summer, and are perfect with tights or without. They are beautifully feminine and can be styled uniquely for each individual, this is what I am going to share with you today, I have a total of five looks to show you today:
First off is the brights and possibly the most summery look out of the five. Brights and neons are really fun and young and you can really express yourself with this look. Team up with bright shoes and bright nails and you are good to go!
From left to right:
The next look:
This look is the Girly Skater skirt. Pinks and pastels with cute little tops and blouses and as much lace as you can handle. This look is perfect for a date.
From left to right-
The next look:
This plain Jane look is perfect for work or for the more classic type. This is a great formal alternative and looks great with and without tights, usually a great way to bring focus to your great legs.
From left to right-
The next look is:
This look is all about statement. Screaming to be looked at with big block prints and patterns, layers and ruffles, the biggest and the best of skaters.
From left to right-
And then the final look is:
This rock and roll look is all about the leathers, the studs and bringing a bit of punk back to skirts. With dark or fishnet tights, and a good leather jacket this look is perfect for those alternative dressers.
From left to right-
And that's it for today I do hope you have enjoyed this as it tooks a good couple of hours to make/edit, if you do like this post please comment below or you could even subscribe to me (fancy that!). Whatever you decide to do have a lovely day, thank you for reading and I shall see you all very soon:-) Love Annie xxx
Which is your favourite look and why?












No comments:
Post a Comment