Saturday, 18 May 2013

Saturday Cosmetics Review - ELF Warm Bronzer.

Hello everyone! I hope you have all enjoyed your Saturday as much as I have. For those of you who don't know I usually dedicate Saturdays to doing some kind of Cosmetics Review, and so today I decided to share with you probably one of my most used cosmetics, and that is the ELF Warm Bronzer.

And here it is, I use this bronzer on a DAILY basis and you can buy this baby for £3.75 at EyesLipsFace.com Buy it here... This is every pale girls dream and it's so cheap that you can hardly go wrong with it.

 
The packaging is pretty standard, but after all it is £3.75, it's nice and simple and doesn't look tacky or cheap, it contains all the ingredients on the back and the shade which is perfect just in case they've sent you the wrong thing you can check without opening the product. The back of the packaging states that this gives you a healthy looking tan effect, with its sheer soft powder you can contour your cheekbones for beautiful definition.



This bronzer is actually a really nice size, it is nice and sturdy in your hand and doesn't feel flimsy at all. The lid is completely secure and doesn't swing open which is usually pretty annoying, but this bronzer locks together nicely. It's perfect for your makeup bag or your handbag as it isn't too small to get lost but isn't too big to fill your makeup bag. The casing is made up of plastic and feels lovely and strong, I can't imagine it would be easy to break this casing.




SO first looks and the palette looks great, there won't be dents in your new one, they are from all my daily uses and wear and tear. It's so impressive that this comes with a mirror, and that's another perk to this product, you can take it out and about and this mirror will be everything you need. It's secure and doesn't fall out either which is great. It also comes with a plastic separator just so that the powder doesn't mess up your mirror.
The palette comes with four shades, they all blend in together really well. The bottommost left is more of a highlighter, then above it is a toffee shade, to the right of that is the supposedly pinker shade and bellow is more of a dark contour shade (I never use this one).




As you can see from the photographs they are all quite shimmery, but they aren't at all glittery. They can all be used separately or can be blended together which I think is really useful.

Here are all four swatches of the bronzer so that you have an idea. They look a but orange on this picture but when you blend them in they loose their orangeness completely which is a relief.

I like to apply this product with the Elf Powder Brush which was £1.50. Buy here...
This brush is lovely and small and so I could easily pick up one of the shades or blend them with this brush, and it fits my face perfectly for precision and coverage.

When I apply this product I never use the contour, this is purely because my face is so pale that this shade just looks like dirt on my face. But if you have a darker complexion or are really good at contouring then this shade will be perfect for you. I brush through these three shades twice and I get the perfect shade for my skin.

I then tap the brush a bit just to loose some of the loose powder and then get it onto my face!

I begin at the forehead and bring it down to the cheeks...


Don't forget to apply to the neck to balance out the tan and you are good to go.

And that is it, what do you think? Let me know. I hope you have enjoyed this post if you have please subscribe to ToadRoadFashion or comment below as I really do enjoy reading your comments. Thank you all for reading and I hope you have a lovely day, love Annie :-) xx








No comments:

Post a Comment