Monday, 27 May 2013

May 2013 Favourties...

Afternoon everyone I hope you have had a lovely Bank Holiday, I know that it is 'Manicure Monday' but I thought that I would give it a miss this week to share with you my favourites for May 2013. I have never done this before and so it's pretty exciting! I hope you all enjoy my favourite things of May 2013.

So here are my 9 favourite items of May 2013:


The first product is an Impulse Body Spray and this one is 'True Love'. A fun fact for you here - I can't actually smell, I don't have the sense of smell ever since I was a child and so I have to force my friends and family to smell all my perfumes and body sprays before I use them. My friend bought me this one because it was in the new range of impulse fragrances and apparently it smells divine, everyone compliments my smell after I've used it.  On the back it says 'Here is a fragrance as rare and as magical as true  love itself. A scent created to stir the soul, overwhelm the heart and turn men into lovebirds' raunchy;-). It's main notes are Freesia and Tangerine.



















My next favourite...

Here is a cute little lip roll on with a difference. It is definitely unusual because unlike other lip  treatments this is more of an oil, it is not in the slightest buttery. I want to do a more in depth review of this product in the days to come but for now I wanted to tell you that although it's unusual it's very effective and it is one of my favourite lip treatments ever.


















My next favourite...


Here is a backcombing brush from PRIMARK for £1! It is so cheap and it's really really really good. I have never been one for major backcombing but I bought it anyway for the fun and it has not let me down. The end of the brush is supper narrow too which is perfect for parting and separating the hair. I just love it.



My next favorite is...



This next product is probably my favorite Kohl Eyeliner pencil so far it's just so usable and versatile. I have this pencil in black and brown and I love both I will certainly to a more in depth review of this soon it deserves it. They are easy to sharpen and last long too.


My next favorite is...

I would like to apologize for this awful photograph, this is the last time I photograph on wood. This is Barry M's Strawberry Ice Cream and it is just delicious. I did a spotty nails tutorial with this and it is just such a beautiful colour I suggest this to everyone, I want to go out and buy another one before my one runs out!


The next favorite is...
This is a serum by Frizz Ease, John Frieda and it has been my glowing orange bottle of wonder this month. My hair is naturally quite frizzy and applying this to damp hair really tames it down. It is quite oily and only a little is needed but once you get the application right it's perfect. It is also an amazing heat defence and I apply it to my ends before I straighten my hair and I get full protection plus the style stays in for longer, I was a very happy bunny!

My next favorite is...


Rimmel's Stay Matte Powder. I have already done an in depth review of this powder as I love it sooo much, I use this daily instead of a liquid foundation and it's just my dream powder it's wonderful.


My next favourite is..


These are just some average face wipes, I go through wipes like toilet paper and so these wipes are really cost efficient as they are 2 for a £1 in poundland, WOW! They don't  test on animals which is amazing and they do their job well and apparently don't smell too bad so altogether happy chappy.



Last but not least...

My yearbook! Because most of you may know I am in year eleven and I am leaving high school next month for good, (until 6th form at least). We've been given our year books and it's so lovely to write to your friends and classmates about the last five years and actually say goodbye to some of them too. I will keep my yearbook forever I love it to pieces and it is my favourite thing of May 2013.



And that's it my favourites, what do you think? Let me know by giving a cheeky little comment, your comments do really make my day. As always thank you for reading , don't forget to subscribe, I love you all, bye, love Annie :-) xx

What are your May 2013 favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment