on how get a tan, even in the UK. The weather in the UK isn't exactly brilliant, every other day it's raining and so for us tan-addicts it's really important to have a tanning regime. So here are my sneaky little tips to tanning.
1. MAKE THE MOST OF WHAT WE'VE GOT.
The second you see a teeny weeny bit of sun, get out there and get tanning because who knows how long it's going to last so just drop everything and go. Well don't drop EVERYTHING that could be dangerous, but you know what I mean. If you're revising you can take a book with you and make the most of it.
![]() |
| Revising in the sun after school... |
2. MAKE COMPROMISES.
Sometimes it's nice and sunny outside but there is that nasty breeze that ruins everything, so you have to make compromises over which part of your body gets the sunlight. Maybe one day wear shorts and a hoodie to stay warm, and then another wear jeans and a vest top, mix it up a bit so you don't get some cold disease but you still get a tan.
3. FIND A SUNNY SPOT.
Everybody has a little patch in their garden which seems to just absorb sunlight. I have a spot in my garden and so I put a bench there, so when I see that the sun is out I just go straight to the spot no faffing.
4. MAKE GOOD USE OF DOORS AND WINDOWS.
If you have a conservatory then this is ideal for tanning. It's lovely and warm and if you open the window and sit a chair right in the doorway, you're not vulnerable to the wind, plus you get lots of sunlight. opening the window when driving is also really helpful.
5. BRAVE SHORTS EVERY SO OFTEN.
Some people ( I am guilty of this ) are really shy to wear shorts, sometimes because of their weight or just because they don't feel it's hot enough, when really wearing shorts even when the day isn't super hot, is really helpful because usually it's hotter than you think, so just throw on some shorts every now and then.
6. SPEND MORE TIME OUTSIDE.
Spending time outside doesn't just give you a mean tan, it also really boosts your happiness, I always feel better after being out in the fresh air and so will you! Unless you have hay fever then I suggest you dose up.
7. INVEST IN SOME TANNING OIL.
Tanning oil is made to help you get a tan, it's in the name. Make good use of it because ti really does make a difference, you can get some from any drugstore, supermarket. Garnier do a really good one. Buy it here...
And that's it everyone I do hope you have found this post helpful, if you have please comment if you have and remember to suscribe if you want to see more. Have a good day and thank you for reading, love Annie :-) xx


No comments:
Post a Comment