Wednesday, 8 May 2013

Favourite Summer 2013 Campaigns...

Good afternoon everyone!:-) I thought today I would share with you some of my favourite summer 2013 fashion campaigns. People always complain how magazines are filled with adverts but I LOVE them, it's one of the main reasons why I buy magazines so that I can dribble all over the adverts! So here are some of favourites so far this summer.

Givienchy...

Tom Ford Eyewear...

Tommy Hilfiger...

Rihanna for River Island...

Stella Mccartney..

DKNY...

Levis...

Replay...

Chanel...

Dior...

Michael Kors...

Guess Denim...

Louis Vuitton...


Jeremy Scott for ADIDAS.


That's it everyone these are my current summer favorites, if you enjoyed this post please feel free to comment and subscribe it really does make my day :-) I shall see you all very soon, have a good week! Thank you for reading, love Annie :-) xx

Which one is your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment