So I've split them into specific categories for each personality, enjoy :-) Let me know which category your in.
LINKS: (From top left across)
Here are the 'Girly Converse'. These are super-cute for a date, or with pretty skater skirts and lace. They are particularly great if your favourite colour is PINK!;-) I don't know how well the sequins and the glitter stays put I've never had a pair before, if you have let me know in the comments:-)
Another great tip for girly converse is to replace the laces for RIBBONS. You can buy special ribbon laces on ebay for a couple of pounds, or you could just cut your own ribbon for them. This would be super cute and this is what I doing for my prom :-)
LINKS (From top left across)
'Printed converse' are not for the faint hearted. Their for the bold ones of us, the ones who love brightness and colour and maybe just something new and fresh. Mixing prints or 'prixing' is always popular and trendy as long as you have the confidence to carry them off.
LINKS (From top left across)
CALLING-ALL-GEEKS! (Or maybe just wanna-be geeks like me) these converse are perfect for the comic book, superhero hearting fans. These are so cool and could be worn with a superhero top or just something bright and bubbly. My favourite are the retro superman ones from office.
LINKS (From top left across)
Textures-babeey! I Absolutely love the denim ones from bank, these are great for sprucing up your look without going too over the top. I find these are great in the winter because they are not only warm but trendy.. Some are even lined with fur (Office 64.99) even better for the winter months!
And that's it for part 1 of converse with me! I will be doing a cheeky little part 2 next week so stay tuned for more converse! If you liked this post do give it a little comment as I really do enjoy them. Don't forget you could always subscribe to toad road fashion on bloglovin if you would like to read me on a more frequent basis. Thank you for reading :-) xxx
Which converse do you prefer?







No comments:
Post a Comment