Wednesday, 5 June 2013

Jack Wills Summer Collection - All the info...




Afternoon all, it's about time I did a fashion-related post and so I thought today I would show you the exciting new collection from Jack Wills. If you didn't know already I am a MASSIVE Jack Wills fan, and so  it didn't take me very long to notice that after their sale (good but not their best sale) they brought out a new colourful collection, here are some of my favourite picks.

I love the YELLOW tops the most, yellow is my favourite colour, and I really want to go pick these yellow tops up, their new collection are more pastel colours perfect for summer.

Next is probably the most exciting and that is BIKINIS!:-D
You know it's summer when the bikinis are out, and if you're quite self conscience and don't have a lot of confidence like me then getting a beautiful bikini is key, I want that polka dot one soo badly!


Next is an unusual addition to the Jack Wills family and that is canvas plimsolls. In my haul I shared with you my sister's pink ones and I think they are such a good alternative to converse and (dare I say...) Cheaper than most converse and vans.


Another new addition are their colourful zip through jackets which are perfect for just taking the edge of that breeze. The quality is excellent too.

And that's it for today everyone I hope you liked this type of post, it's just a nice easy read. I hope you have a great week and thank you for reading, don't forget to comment + subscribe, I promise I don't bite;-)
Love Annie :-) xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment