Thursday, 13 June 2013

Trend alert - it's all about the crop.

Good morning bloggers I do hope you have enjoyed your week so far, as this is a fashion blog I thought I would do a fashion related post today, and it's going to be all about the crop.

Above images were from Tumblr...
Crop tops are always insanely popular during the summer, especially here in Britain for some reason. They are a great way to 'show some flesh' and get a mean tan on your stomach. They scream summer, and although there are many different styles, I'm here to give you the lowdown on crop tops everywhere. SO sit back and enjoy:-)

SO let's start the ball rolling with...
The printed crop top is a really great statement piece, and are the perfect way to share your individual style and personality. They also grab attention and sometimes even smiles :-)
FROM LEFT TO RIGHT...


I love how these slogan crop top's can sum you up in one word... I have one from Primark that says 'EPIC'. These are a fun alternative to just a plain crop top, and can sum you up really well.
FROM LEFT TO RIGHT...


For those of us who are more the sporty type, the year 2013 came out with some new individual sporty styles particularly baseball and american football themed interesting! These would look great with just some cotton shorts yanno like those sweatpant shorts.
FROM LEFT TO RIGHT

And last but not least...
For the girlies out there lacey crop tops are perfect for snazzing up your summer look and adding that extra bit of cuteness. Perfect with high waisted shorts or skater skirts.
FROM LEFT TO RIGHT

So hopefully you are slightly more educated on crop tops now, they always look great with either some nice jeans, high waisted shorts or a skater skirt. If you want to hind your tummy then wearing a nice bright vest underneath is a great alternative.

I hope you liked this post, if you have please comment below and you could even subscribe to toadroadfashion if you want to hear me jibber jabber like this on a more regular basis;-) Have an amazing day and I shall see you all very soonies:-) Love Annie :-)xxx


Which crop would you wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment