Morning everyone! I am back with some more converse for you today YEAH BABEEY!;-) You've got to love converse, if your unaware of the brand (and been living under a rock for your whole life or something!) they are an american baseball boot brand which are so popular and so amazing. This post is basically going to be an overview of a few collections of converse into easy categories that your personalities can relate to, so sit back and enjoy!:-)
SO the first category is going to be...
LINKS (From top left across)
I thought I would begin with a bombshell. The alternatives. When people say converse sometimes we just immediately thing baseball boots, I know I do. But converse have opened up their market and brought out some lovely alternative footwear, such and sandals and deck shoes. These are so fun and quirky and I think are an intelligent way of showing your fashion.
Next up are:
LINKS (From top right across)
The double tongues! You either love or hate the multiple tongues, I don;t quite know where I stand with them, I love the grey ones from office above. These are quirky and different but not too daring.
Next up are...
LINKS (From top left across)
The BASICS. I love these. Says a lot about my personality doesn't it?!:P These are perfect for school uniforms and gym kits, they are super comfy and last YEARS I guarantee. My black school converse have lasted a mighty two years of school wear and tear and they still look great. The white ones would be great for your gym lessons, they not only look good but are MADE for doing sports so where can you go wrong?
And then last but most certainly not least...
LINKS All from office...
WOW. There are no words for these babies. Personally, I'm not sure if I'd wear them myself, but I know for a fact there are people that are going to be all over these. These are so fun and interesting and would definitely grab attention, they are almost like wedges not heels but who cares their beautiful!:-)
AND that is it everyone, I do hope you have enjoyed this post, I always love to read your comments so if you liked or even loved any of these converse trainers than do give it a cheeky little comment, you could even subscribe to me on bloglovin,l links are all on the side. Thank you for reading, I love you all, love Annie :-)xx





No comments:
Post a Comment