Friday, 26 July 2013

Summer Head-Wear | Your guide:-)

Good day everyone! I hope your week has been beautiful and great and fantastic, today's post is a bit more fashion-based and that is Summer Head-Wear.



There are all kinds of lovely head bands and bits and bobs out there for your head and I find that particularly in the summer, we pick up more of these babies, maybe it's because in the winter we tend to wear hats and snuggly scarves? SO now it's summer I highly suggest you consider what you put on your head:) Here is my guide to summer HEAD WEAR!

SO the first type you could go for is...


These are AMAZING for summer. Their really girly and feminine and look great with cute little dresses or girly skirts. They are also like a staple for festivals, your festival look isn't complete unless your wearing a floral headband. Here are a few examples for you...

Here is Zoe Sugg (ZOELLA) rocking a floral headband in her last video...

(ALL IMAGES ARE FROM GOOGLE)
Here we have Pixie Lott, Una Healy and Kylie Jenner also going for floral...
Here are a few floral/flower head bands I found online for you guys...

This is from ASOS and it is £10.00 link here

This one is from Boohoo.com and is £6.00 here...

This one is also from Boohoo and is £6.00 here...

Believe it or not here is another beautiful one from Boohoo.com! here,,,

This rather large one is from ASOS and costs £12.00 here...

Next we move onto a personal favorite of mine...


I LOVE bow headbands, I think their really young, fresh and exciting and also girly. They come in all kinds of various shades and sizes and can be worn on a number of occasions, here are a couple of examples:

Here's Rihanna, Lauren Conrad and Lady Gaga all wearing the bows with pride. Here are a few I found on-the-line for you guys:-)


This has a lovely pattern and is £3.99 at New Look, here...

This PRICEY bow was designed by Pixie Lott and is sold at ASOS for £45.00, here...

This bow is really cute and great for a formal occasion such as a wedding. This is £12.00 and was from Very, here...

Here is an oversized black bow from Dorithy perkins which could used for both casual and formal occasions. This costs £10.00, here...

And then my FAVORITE is this cute bow headband again from Dorithy Perkins which is 10.00, here... 


SO here are two very lovely types and I hope you have enjoyed this little fun post, if you have do give it a comment or a share or you could even subscribe:D Have a great weekend and I shall see you all very soon:) Love Annie:-)xxx 






No comments:

Post a Comment