Saturday, 20 July 2013

Holiday HAUL

Morning everyone! I thought today I would briefly share with you some of the things I bought while I was on holiday, I hope you enjoy it:)


So the first thing I bought was a cute little eye shadow from Sephora. I've been dying for a black/charcoal eye shadow for months but didn't know which one to get, so when I saw this in the wonderful Sephora store I just couldn't resist. I was so impressed with how pigmented it is, far better than the darks on my elf 100PC palette which turn out quite grey...



It's hard to tell with the lighting but it's pretty much a smokey charcoal shade, why don't Sephora name their shadows??!



Here is a final swatch of it. This colour would be great for a dramatic or smokey eye look, or even as softer eyeliner (use a teeny weeeny brush) for the summer months.

The neext thing I bought was...


These bad boys! These are vintage kellogs biscuit tins that I bought in a French supermarket, and I thought they would be excellent for storing my makeup brushes and other makeup bits and bobs. They're also amazing for travelling because their oh-so compact and store-able, their also really strong which is perfect for my sometimes too heavy hands.



The lids are transparent which is great for make-up and I also love the design of the tins and the images. I've always loved quirky vintage things and so I was a bit like a magpie to these.


Onto the next thing!

I popped into Jack Wills (my favorite shop of all time) and decided to treat myself to a cute little hoodie for Autumn/Winter, I always find I don't have enough snuggly hoodies in the winter and so this is going to be a great start to a new hoodie collection so that in the winter I can be lovely and warm. If you've never bought anything from Jack Wills before I will guarantee to you that the quality is amazing, it's so much better than Hollister (which is pretty rubbish actually:S but I still love it;) ) and their stuff LASTS, I will probably have this hoodie for the rest of my life, ok maybe not until the day I die but close enough;)

This is such a bad photo, I promise it looks better than this;)
It pains me to say that this has now gone in the sale... grrr...


This is a great little shampoo by John Frieda called 'Everlasting blonde'. This is part of a new range of sheer blonde hair products that are specifically designed for blonde needs. I felt light my hair colour needed brightening and renewing and so I grabbed this one and it has been my new best friend. It's been fantastic, I will do a more in depth review soon:-)



Aaaand then last but certainly by no means least...

Are these beautiful dotted jeans. Now I have a slight obsession for Polka dots, I always have, and so when I saw these, it was like a movie moment where we were both running through fields towards each other in slow motion, and so I bought them, and I still love them.


Aren't they just beautiful?

And that's it guysss! As always thank you for reading, if you have enjoyed this post then do give it a cheeky little comment, I read every single one I love them:) As always I wish the best weekend ever and I will see you all on Monday:) Love Annie:-)xx


What do you stock up on while on holiday?





No comments:

Post a Comment