Monday, 15 July 2013

June favourites!

Good morning everyone, I hope your week has been beautiful and wonderful, I''m sorry this is so dreadfully late (where did this month go?!) but still it's only fitting to do my favourite products/things of the month:


SO these are the bad boys this month, I will now go into further detail as to what and why they are my favourites, enjoy :-)!







First up is a blush from ELF. You can buy it online for £3.75, buy it here. This is a beautifully simple blush, it's not too shimmery it's pretty matte and basic, but that's what makes it so great. You can apply one layer for a simple glow, or layer it up for a more defined look. I have been wearing this everyday throughout June.






Blueberry ice cream! This is my faaaavourite nail varnish right now, that and strawberry ice cream. I bought this while in Bristol and I can happily say I've fell in love. I'm wearing the colour in this favourites as you can probably tell. This colour is sooo summery and beautiful, it has the perfect amount of shine and only requires one to two layers. You can buy this for £2.99. Buy here...







Next up is a shaving cream & shower gel in one. This is the nivea double effect shower and shave and basically its just a really great shaving cream. The gel itself is white and pearly if that makes sense. It's extremely frothy and bubbly which is perfect for shaving, and just gives you a really clean shave which feels super soft. A little bit goes a really long way too which is always a plus I must say. I bought this from poundland for you guessed it £1, I'm sure you could pick it up elsewhere too.




The next product I have raved and raved about on this blog so much already, I have a review you can easily check out, as I have spoken about it so much already I don't want to ramble on. Basically this is a great summer exfoliator it smells great, a little but goes a long way, it's quick and it leaves your skin feeling the softest of the soft I cannot recommend this enough. You can buy this for £8.00, buy here...




This has been my staple leg moisturizer for probably a year now. The best thing about this is that it claims to slow down the growth of hair which is exactly what I need I'm like a cactus I really am even after one day!:O I used this endlessly on holiday it's almost like a milk it's super runny and super effective and I agree that after probably a week of daily use, you begin to see the difference in the speed of growth, very scientific! You can purchase this for £5.25 buy it here... another thing I highly recommend for my fellow cactuses!;-)




This next product is a lip balm. I'm going to be honest, I suffer with chapped lips particularly in winter, I never used to, ever since I started wearing lipstick for some reason...? But anyway every morning I like a really buttery lip balm as opposed to my body shop lip roll on which is quite oily. This is just really soothing and fixed my chapped lips problem in no more than a week. Another great and I mean  GREAT thing about this balm is how cheap it is, you can purchase this at tesco and I believe tesco only. I couldn't find it online but you can just pop into the store their £1.25 for THREE. Theres this green one, then two original blue ones you can't miss them. Unless of course their sold because they are just so damn popular, this is a frequent issue with this balm. Once again, highly recommend!




One type of product have been particularly enjoying is waterproof mascara. I had prom this month and lots of my friends I'll probably never see again and so I suspected tear and ran to boots to get a waterproof mascara. This bad boy was only £1.99 PURE BARGAIN! This product is not only lovely and cheap, but it is also very much waterproof. It's a nightmare to get off but then at least I know it's doing it's job I suppose? The brush is strange but after a few applications I got used to it. Happy chappyy:-) buy it here...






This next product is probably slightly strange but then again we all need to use deodorant. Hot weather tends to mean more sweat, uw. This is not only off putting when you can smell it on someone, but also SEEING bit patches isn't too pleasant so this deodorant has been my best friend this month. It's called clean sensation and it is such a nice fresh feeling. It's almost foamy if that makes sense. I don't think it lasts 48 hours but it's still and all-dayer and I highly recommend this. I'm not too sure on the scent I think it's meant to be odour-free but then again I can't smell so I'm not too sure. Buy it here...

The final thing I've been loving during the month is my converse or as I've been calling my PROM-verse. I wore these to prom (post dedicated coming soon!) and they were the comfiest most cool shoes ever. I don't want to give anything away, but they are just so worth the money, they last a lifetime, Mr Chuck Taylor, I LOVE YOU!:-D



And that's it for my favourite products last month. I do hope you have enjoyed this post if you have do give it a lovely little comment like you usually do they make me soooo happy and I love reading and commenting. Thank you so much for reading I shall see you all very soon, I hope you all have a lovely week:-) love Annie:-)xxx


What products have you been loving during June?


No comments:

Post a Comment