Monday, 29 July 2013

Paris 2013 | Pics and all!

Morning everyone! I've been waiting to do this post for quite some time now and I finally have the time to share with you some of my photographs from my amazing trip to Paris which I took just under a month ago. I hope you enjoy it!:-)

SO we got the train into Paris and the first thing we wanted to visit the Eiffel Tower.





It was WAAY bigger than I expected and it was heaving with tourists (like me!) checking it out.





We then went and wandered the streets a bit hitting all the shops and seeing all the sites....

Here is Givenchy Paris...








The Abercrombie store;);)



I hope you enjoyed this little sinight into my travelling adventures, if you did do give it a little comment, I love and appreciate every comment and every subscriber:) I shall see you all very soon, I hope you all have an amazing week!:) Love Annie:-)xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment