SO the first product I totally recommend you take with you is...
I know this is probably very random but I seriously recommend you take your own toilet roll. Not every campsite toilet has toilet roll (CRINGE!) I had to learn this the hard way, and it was not good! SO if you're going camping, particularly abroad, take loo roll will you.
I am not going to recommend a particular brand or type I am not a toilet paper expert. Just take whatever you think is sufficient for your toilet needs.:)
Next up is....
I know some of you will probably not use make-up wipes, particularly if your more into cleansers and flannels. But when your camping sometimes the likelihood of finding a clean or free sink (sometimes there is a queue!) can be quite slim, so this is a great little easy way to remove your make-up without hassle, and then you can just bin the wipe when your done.
These wipes are really inexpensive you can get two packs for a £1 in poundland, pure bargain!! They effectively wipe off the little blush to the biggest waterproof mascara. Perfect for camping!:-)
Next is a shower MUST!
Flip flops may seem like a no brainer to some of you, but then to others you may not see the use. Showers are very interesting in camp sites, some are UNISEX and all will have had lots of different feet coming in and out of them. This is a major foot-a-phobe's problem, now I'm not a complete hygienist, but there are probably lots of lovely germs on the showers which could cause verrucas and corns and all kinds of lovely foot things so this just protection for your little tosies!:-)
These flip flops are lovely and wearable and I bought them from a Superdry store for £15.00, if you're interesting the link is here.
Moving onto...
It's important on holiday to take a mirror with you, just because you don't know when you might see one and there may be days when this is all you have. Their also very handy just to touch up your make-up.
I just used my mirror from my ELF warm bronzer which was perfect for me.
Neeeext up...
Sometimes just because were not laying beach or by a pool we forget that our skin is exposed to the sun, and that's why sun cream is vital. I used 'Garnier Ambre Solaire' on my holiday, buy here. It's very lightweight and I love that it's a spray bottle.
I highly reccomend you get the right SPF for where you're going and how sensitive your skin:)
Moving onward...
When camping, it's important to find products that do more than one thing so that you don't have to carry as much. Both of these products were my savior on holiday. The first is Nivea's shower and shave which is not only a shower gel but a shaving cream. And this veet moisturizer not only moisturizes your skin but also slows down the growth of hairs. I used both extensively on holiday.
And this goes really well with the next thing...
When camping if the weathers good having your legs out is lovely, and so a really really good razor is key to feeling good and looking good! :-)
A little demonstration for 'yall;)
The razor I used is actually for MEN! For some reason I just find these really usable and comfy and if their good enough for a mans face, then their good enough for my legs!;-) This is a gillette fusion razor and it's super great.
Next up is...
Wherever you go, whenever, you should bring hand sanitizer. This is just a clear gel which is like washing your hands just without the sink. It kills 99% of germs and if you get the right one if apparently smells amazing too.
Here's a nifty little demonstration for you all...
This sanitizer was from The Body Shop for £2.50 buy it here...
Another essential thing to take camping with you...
You would be surprised how often you need a towel when camping, even when your going to the toilet or going to wash your face, you forget that there are only electric dryers and so you have to run back to your tent with water dripping down your face. SO I highly recommend that you remember your towel at all bathroom times.
I also highly recommend you take...
This is got to be one of the most essential things to take with your camping. When camping your spending a lot more time outside, a lot more time in nature and so your skin can get pretty dirty and sweaty and minging during the day. SO it's very refreshing to have a really great face wash to wash away all that dirt.
This face was actually has acid in it, which sounds awful but literally it's the best facewash ever as long as you don't leave it on for more than about 30 seconds. It deeply cleans your skin and is great for people who have a combination of oily/dry skin like me. You can get this for £2.95 here.
AND then last but not least...
It's really important to put all your toiletries and beauty bits all in one bag. This makes it easy to take back and forth, to throw in the car, and to grab stuff out of. I made the mistake of just putting EVERYTHING in a couple of rucksacks and so I had to carry all my makeup and beauty bits individually to the toilets which was a disaster. It doesn't have to be fancy a bag or a tin will do:)
AND that's it for tonight guys! I hope you have enjoyed this post, if you did do give it a little comment below, I always love to read your opinions and thoughts. If you have any questions feel free to ask, any requests, anything just comment below. If you would like to hear from me on a more regular basis, then you can always follow or subscribe to ToadRoadFashion here on blogspot or on bloglovin' or even on tumblr. Thank you for reading:) Love Annie :-)xxx













No comments:
Post a Comment