I love Tanya's style so much, she carries her figure so well I wish I could be that confident in my own skin. She always dresses up and looks so glamorous and her style has really influenced my own.
I got most of the following from an amazing Tumblr blog called 'Tanya Burr style' which I shall link here for you guys. Enjoy!
LOOK 1.
Tanya looks so beautiful at this New Look Cosmo event. This dress is soo cheap too which just proves you don't have to spend a lot of money on a dress for it to look absolutely fabulous on you. This floral dress is from New Look and retails for £22.99 here and the shoes retail for a whopping £195.00 here from Kurt Geiger.
LOOK 2.
Tanya looks sooooo stunning in this dress. Tanya is quite busty which means she can pull of chesty dresses which I am very jealous of! This dress is from French connection and retails for £125.00 (I think it is on sale right now though??!!) here. This so called 'cheap alternative' is out of stock I'm afraid.
LOOK 3
Tanya looks so lovely and wintery in this picture. Just because its spring doesn't mean we can't wrap up (especially here in the UK!) so trending a bright coat with a beautiful scarf and hat is such a good idea. The red coat is from topshop which retails for £58.00 here :( her scarf is from Mulberry (which annoyingly is also out of stock!) Her boots are from All Saints for a whopping £255.00 here! And her hat is also from All Saints.
LOOK 4
Tanys rocks the high waisted crop top look here, I love how classic she looks but also very on trend. Her crop top is from Topshop and it retails for a £28.00 here. Her coat is also from Topshop for £58.00 here.
Her skirt is also from Topshop and it is a real bargain £20.00 here I totally want it right now. And her shoes are also from (surprise surprise) TOPSHOP for £68.00 here.
LOOK 5
Here is Tanya rocking this look once again but this time a switch up in colours which is a great thing to do with your wardrobe. Tanya's knitted dotted crop top is from Topshop and was £42.00 here. Her coral skirt is from Reiss for £110 here. And then Tanya's stunning Louboutin shoes retail for a crazy $945.00 here.
LOOK 6
There is nothing better than a leather skater skirt and here is Tanya pulling it off once again! Her jumper is from ASOS and that retails for £20.00 here. her skirt is real leather and from Topshop for £95.00 here. Her beautiful boots are from All Saints for £225.00 here. And finally potentially the most beautifulest bag I've ever seen is Prada and costs a CRAZYY £1334.31 here.
And that is it guys, I do hope you enjoyed this little insight into my fashion envy. If you did enjoy it please leave a little comment below as I love to hear from you guys. Thanks for reading and I shall see you soon! Love Annie :-)xxx







No comments:
Post a Comment