Saturday, 8 February 2014

JACK WILLS SPRING 2014, What to expect from JW.

Afternoon everyone! I do hope your all having a wonderful week, today I have a very special post for you, if your an old subscriber you'll probably remember that I have done 2 posts like this in past and they went down soooo well, so well in fact that I am doing it again but this time for the new season coming up which is Spring 2014. These are some of my favourite picks from their new collection, so enjoy!:-)


I think their new collection is very causal and cosy, very girly and pretty, which I love! This is nice and refreshing from their very snazzy dressed up Christmas collection.

SO FAVOURITE #1 IS...


"In four different designs the Aldcliffe Crew is an iconic knit for the new season. Choose from the bold colour blocked style with pointelle knitted front or spot intarsia design. With a relaxed-fit you'll wish you could wear it everyday."
This jumper is sooo beautiful, just because its spring it doesn't mean we can't wrap up and a oversize print like this is so cute and girly, giving a bit more character to an otherwise rather plain jumper.


FAVOURITE #2.

"Made in fabrics perfect for Spring the Borrowby Tee has a gathered front neckline and distinctive crossover back detail, with short sleeves and a choice of chambray or white floral."
Nothing says Spring like a floral print, its easy to go too granny or garish with floral so its good to keep it simple, and this top is perfect for that. The print is soo pretty and personally I think it would look great with some skinny cargo pants or denim skinny jeans.

FAVOURITE #3.
"The essential spring mac, with wooden duffle toggle fastenings featuring Jack Wills branding. The Calton Mac is styled short with two patch pockets to the front, tab detail sleeves and a hood to keep you dry in inevitable spring showers, plus a contrast chambray cotton lining."
Jack Wills always bring out a couple of really beautiful on trend coats in their collections and this Spring is no exception. This jacket is not only waterproof but also thin and lightweight perfect for those Spring showers. The colour is great, would go with anything! I am deffo keeping my eye on this coat.

FAVOURITE #4.

"The definitive Jack Wills hoodie, the ever-popular Hunston is made from a wonderfully soft cotton blend. The relaxed-fit and draw string hood have a sporty feel, but still look good thrown together with your favourite jeans on your day off."

Its always nice to have a cosy hoodie for those lazy days or when your wrapping up and the quality of these hoodies are amazing I have two myself and they are soo warm and are fabulous quality. Its nice and casual and would spruce up your look nicely.

FAVOURITE #5.

"We love the Tinsbury Crew for it's versatility. Dress it up or down, with long sleeves, allover cable detailing and ribbed neck, cuffs and hem. Choose your favourite from our spring inspired colours."

The final product from their collection that I have been loving is this crew neck jumper. This is probably one of my favourite picks from their collection. Everyone needs a smart jumper and I think this would look great with a skater skirt and a collar underneath. I will certainly be going to pick one of theee up next time in Jack Wills.

AND THAT IS IT for today guys! I do hope you enjoyed this post, if you did do give it a cheeky little comment as I love to hear from you guys. Besides that I just want to thank you for reading and remind you that you can always subscribe to this blog so that you can read my posties more often! Thanks again, see you soon! Love Annie :-)xx



No comments:

Post a Comment