Afternoon everyone! Today I am going to do a HAIR review which is something I don't usually do too often just because I don't tend do grab lots of new products when it comes to my hair, I tend to keep safe with the products I know if you know what I mean. But I have been using these new products by Loreal which is what I am soo excited about and I just couldn't resist sharing it with you. Enjoy!
These shampoo's are a new edition to the L'oreal Paris hair collection and their full name is 'Ever Pure No Sulphates Colour Care System' Shampoo's and Conditioners. I believe there's a range of different ones depending on your hair type, I went for the 'COLOUR CARE & Smoothing' edition.
BUY THE SHAMPOO FOR £6.20 HERE
BUY THE CONDITIONER FOR £6.20 HERE
THE PACKAGING.
I love the packaging of these products. To me the 'bottle' (is it a bottle?!) is exactly the same as the bottle of the John Freida Sheer blonde range which I loved because of its easy-ness and efficiency so for this product also to be in this form is fantastic for me. I love that the cap of the shampoo is PINK whereas the cap of the conditioner is WHITE which is surprisingly helpful believe me! The bottle is a metallic purple shade which looks so luxurious, I feel like they should be on display! The bottle is squeezy which is also very helpful but not so if you squeeze too much out because there is no way of getting it back in there.
THE PRODUCT.
So this product is aimed for people 'with the most delicate hair. The luxurious experience, with botanical oils. Respects the hair fibre'. This shampoo and conditioner is aimed for exactly my hair : coloured,frizzy,weakened. Which to me is fantastic because it's hard to find a product which ticks all the boxes for your hair preferences.
Both products are sooo creamy and foamy. I love that. They lather up amazingly and foam up the hair amazingly. The shampoo is more silky whereas the conditioner is thicker and creamier. As for the formula I cannot find a fault with it.
THE RESULT.
Overall I love the result this gives my hair. I have curly hair which is usually quite frizzy as I don't like to blow-dry my hair, after using this my hair is practically FRIZZ FREE I was amazed. I found this worked better than Frizz Ease which is rather impressive. My hair has never been so manageable and my colour looks fresh and bright after using it. I wouldn't say it is super nourishing like a hair mask but it gives me the right amount of nourishment for day to day use I think. Overall I am totally in love with this product and I will be certainly buying this again.Very happy!
And that is it for today guys, I do hope you've enjoyed this postie, if you did do give it a cheeky little comment you know I love to hear from you guys. I think that's all so thanks for reading and remember you can also SUBSCRIBE to my blog to get more posts like this in the future. Thanks, love Annie!:-)
SUBSCRIBE TO TOAD ROAD FASHION VIA BLOGLOVIN' HERE.







No comments:
Post a Comment