This moisturizer is a translucent (or clear) BB cream which packs quite a punch. Not only is it BB, it also has ultralite UVA/B screens, hylauronic acid (whats found in the infamous hydralouron), sun trigger antioxidant balls AND SPF 25. That is on mighty moisturizer. It claims to be a moisturizer, a UV-protector AND A PRIMER, as if it couldn't get any better! The fact that it has SPF15 really sold the product to me, the rest were all bonuses if I am totally honest. I personally think it's soo handy that its also a primer (killing two birds with one stone so to speak!)
Some of you may already know that Soap and Glory's skincare range has just had quite the face lift (see what I did there?;) ). Their packaging for their skincare is totally different to their makeup and bath&body stuff which I think is to try and make their products more legit and attract a more high-end market. The box is nothing luxurious but does the job and has all the right information which is always great.
The product itself comes in a rather strange tube, nothing like I've ever seen before (well except for toothpaste that is!). Soap and Glory should get points for their uniqueness but I don't find it very practical being a giant toothpaste, or luxurious. It's really hard to huge how much product will come out which is a shame and there is honestly no way of getting leftovers back into the tube (believe me!!)
THE PRODUCT.
The product itself comes out as a white cream, it isn't incredibly thick which is great because it doesn't feel heavy on the skin. As you blend it in, it goes completely invisable, and is super silky on the skin. A little bit goes a long way. The inner primer comes out as you begin to apply it to the skin, it has a slight tackyness (or stickyness) but it inst in the slightest unpleasant. This tackyness disappears after a minute and your left completely flawless looking pores which feels absolutely incredible (my skin has never felt better!)
THE RESULT.
The result of this product is truly amazing. As I explained above the primer in this moisturizer creates the perfect canvas for makeup, my pores go from visible to invisible which is soo lovely. I was so impressed with the primer it kept my makeup put all day which doesn't usually happen. Usually I get creasing under my eyes but with the right amount of this moisturizer gently applied around the ye area makes creasing a problem of the past. Overall its not at all oily or heavy, you don't even know you've got it on. SO the overall result is beautifully moisturizer, smooth, even skin, which primes perfectly for foundation and gives you the peace of mind that your skin will be protected from those horrible sun rays. I absolutely love this product, well done again Soap and Glory!
SO TO CONCLUDE:
Packaging? Pat on the back to S&G for a unique and unusual package design, but not really to my taste, a little impractical and not very luxurious.
Product? Soft moisturizer which blends into skin perfectly. Slightly tacky but in a good way primes perfectly for makeup, not oily.
Result? Smooth, soft skin which makes the prefect base for foundation, makes makeup last all day.
Would I buy again? HECK YES! I will very likely be buying this bad boy for the rest of my life, thanks Soap and Glory!
LINK TO THIS PRODUCT HERE.
LINK TO SOAP AND GLORY'S FULL SKIN CARE RANGE HERE.
And thats it guys! I hope you enjoyed, please feel free to comment, subscribe, share and all that shebaam, and I shall see you all very soon! Thanks for reading, love Annie :-) xxx













No comments:
Post a Comment