Evening everyone! I hope you're all enjoying your week, I thought I'd just squeeze in a mid-week postie for you guys and I thought 'Why not show you whats on my nails right now!'. The other day while at Boots I decided to pick up one of the Model's Own HyperGel nail polishes. These are pretty new and have been RAVED and RAVED about in the bloggersphere so I thought it was about time I hopped on the bandwagon. There are ten stunning shades to choose from but I opted for this BEAUTIFUL springy pink colour which I would say is like a pastel bubblegum pink or baby pink. I didn't want to buy the lot just in case I didn't like the formula, but I'll tell you this : I am most certainly going to buy some more of these. On their website Model's Own stated
"Enriched with lotus flower oil, the gel-like finish gives the professional shine of a salon manicure".
I love gel manicures, the shine is just so breathtaking and they last forever so that also lured me into this product. This is the end result...
The polish gives the most beautiful shine I am so in love with the colour, I am most certainly going out to buy the other shades ASAP. Overall I would highly recommend these polishes, it only took 2 coats to get them to full shine capacity which is fantastic.
No comments:
Post a Comment