Sunday, 2 February 2014

December + January FAVOURITES.

Evening guys! I have FINALLY got around to photographing my December & January favourites yaaay! Basically if your a stranger to favourites, it is a collection of the products I have been loving over the last two months and I go ahead and share them with you! Sooo enjoy!:-)

 
Below are the favourites, as you can see there is a mixture of skincare, hair care and makeup this favourites. You may also notice there is a LOT of Soap and Glory in this favourites, purely because I have become literally obsessed with Soap and Glory lately. 

So lets get started on the first product!
So the first product is a moisture mask by The Body Shop. It retails for £12.00 here which is kind of a lot for a mask but it was actually my mum who bought this for me so try out. It is a rich, thick, gloopy pink moisturizer which is recommended to be left on the face for 10 minutes but I like to leave it on overnight. This has worked miracles on my skin, it looks and feels softer, cleaner and has combated some of my dry / flakyness.

The next product in my favourites is...

 So the first of the MANY Soap and Glory products I have been loving this month is 'Hand Food' which retails for £5.00 here. This is just a really handy little moisturizer to have with you. I don't have particularly dry hands but this moisturizer is so nourishing for my hands on a daily basis. It is a little bit greasy but so is every hand cream and it sinks in so quickly you barely notice. It has that beautiful iconic S&G smell and the amount of compliments I get when I use this is unreal.

My next favourite is...

So I popped into boots back in early January on the hunt for a new shampoo & conditioner. This purchase was totally spontaneous as I have never heard of it before, it was on the offer 2 for £8 which was handyyy! The thing that drew me to this product is the fact that it is made for fragile coloured frizzy hair which sums my hair up perfectly. Overall this smooths the hair wonderfully (even better than frizz ease!) and protects my blonde highlights too.

The next products I have been loving are...
You may remember that a couple of weeks ago I did a nifty little review on this bad boy here, and that is the Soap and Glory Glow Lotion which retails for £5.00 here. This is just a lovely moisturizer which makes your skin glow, its perfect if your going and you want to perk up your skin a bit.

My next favourite is...
So the next thing is the absolutely delicious smelling shower gel by Soap and Glory and its called 'Rich and Foamous'. It lathers amazingly its just so foamyy! This is very milky and cleans my skin so well. I love this product so much, one pump is plenty which is very economic. It retails for about £6.50 here.
I bought this particular scent as it suppository goes with my Breakfast scrub which I absolutely adore, the two go hand in hand together perfectly.

The next product I have been loving over the last two months is...

 The next product I have been loving is a daily face wash by Garnier and it is called 'Pure foam wash' I have a real combination skin, I have an oily t-zone and a dry chin (strange I know), this product works great for me, it has acid in it which sounds quite scary but as long as you don't leave it on for too long it cleans the skin perfectly. It retails for like £3.00 here.

The next product I have been loving is...

 This product is currently my favourite concealer ever. I talked about it in my 'Whats in my makeup bag' post here. This concealer is rather pricey which is £10.00 here, but it does come with its own powder and two concealer shades (which is actually brilliant value for money). The apricot shade is perfect to cancel out purple dark circles, and the yellow concealer cancels out red spots and blemishes well. They are so thick and creamy too!
And the final product I have been loving these last two months are...

 So this next product I raved about so much in its review here. This lip gloss gives a a very strange sensation but definitely increases the size of your lips, not for the meek of the mouth and at £10.00 is quite pricey for something quite riskey but totally worth it in my opinion. Buy here.

And that is it for today guys! If you enjoyed this postie then do give it a little comment or a share as I really appreciate it. Please remember to subscribe to me for more regular posties, and I shall see you all very soon! Thanks for reading, love Annie :-)xx


No comments:

Post a Comment