Afternoonies everyone!:-) I hope you have all enjoyed a wonderful week, and if some of you are already back in school, then I hope this week has been great for you too. For the rest of you and like myself that have got a week to go, enjoy savoring every last hour that's all I can say.
As part of my 'Back to School' series today I will be sharing with you the second post and quite a popular one at that and that is 'WHAT IS IN MY SCHOOLBAG'. I am going into 6th form this year and so I have had 5 years worth of bag-packing and so I have finally refined it down to an art, and I hope you enjoy this post :-)!
So the way these things work I just randomly pull things out of the bag and show them to you... By the way for all those who are interested, my bag is from Accessorize and costs £35.00 link here...
So the first thing I pulled out was...
Being organized with all your stuff is soo important when your in school. Every day in a busy school term I write a little to do list and take it to school and make sure I complete them, and usually I have to add more stuff to the list during the day: homework, tasks etc. Somebody bought me this book from staples but anything with lines will work.
This is a pretty poor example because I'm not in school at the moment but you can catch the concept.
The next thing in my schoolbag is...
One of my favorite things about going back to school is always buying new stationary, although this year I didn't really need much because I treated myself to new bits during my exams to keep myself motivated. If your into colours I highly recommend getting some STABILO FINELINERS, for £10.00. My packet has lasted me 2 WHOLE school years (wowzers I know!) and I honestly used them every single days for both years, and they are STILL GOING, I will continue to use them this year.
So here is an eraser where me and my friend drew stick-spiderman on it!
Because I make a lot of mistakes, I like the pens because I can be more precise.
Random pens and pencils...
Buy these headphones from Superdry for £44.99 here...
You can buy the Ganier Invisible Deodorant for £2.99 here...
The impulse loving words for £1.99 here...
SO my first must have would be my ELF warm bronzer, it has a mirror and a marvelous bronzer and highlighter, I would highly highly recommend
I also always take a mascara, this one is called 'Lash Accelerator' by Rimmel, and I will be featuring it on my monthly favorites very soon!
Lip balm is essential, especially in winter so that you don't have to walk around with chapped, bleeding, dry lips (yuck!). This is a Derma v10 one and you can buy them in a three pack from Tesco's for £1.50
Fashionable school uniform
What's in my school bag?
One of my favorite things about going back to school is always buying new stationary, although this year I didn't really need much because I treated myself to new bits during my exams to keep myself motivated. If your into colours I highly recommend getting some STABILO FINELINERS, for £10.00. My packet has lasted me 2 WHOLE school years (wowzers I know!) and I honestly used them every single days for both years, and they are STILL GOING, I will continue to use them this year.
Then in my everyday pencil case I have the following:
Because I make a lot of mistakes, I like the pens because I can be more precise.
Random pens and pencils...
I can always do with a compass and a sharpener.
I also recommend you take a maths set if your studying maths in school. This oxford tin has lasted me three years.
The next thing in my schoolbag is...
Sounds lame, but seriously especially in your final years your calculator becomes your BEST FRIEND, so invest and love it for ever and ever.
Blurrry images alert! Sorry for that, but yeah this is my snazzy little calculator.
The next thing you'll find in my schoolbag is...
I honestly wouldn't survive the grueling bus journey filled with little kids screaming without my headphones. It's always helpful just to be able to loose yourself in a world of music, and I use headphones daily at school. I particularly use them art lessons, and during assessments but it's completely up to your school's policy on phones and music players. I have some nice Nokia in ears, and some awesome superdry overhead ones.
Buy these headphones from Superdry for £44.99 here...
Another thing in my schoolbag is...
I never forget to pack some deoderant so that I'm not that stinky girl nobody wants to be around, and then the impulse is great for just freshening up and to get some attention, it's nice when someone stops you and says 'You smell nice!'.
The impulse loving words for £1.99 here...
I always spray myself with impulse before going into assembly.
The next thing you'll find in my schoolbag is...
This is probably the most exciting part of my bag, MAKEUP!! Although I own a LOT of make-up I barley wear any, purely because I just don't suit lots of make-up, so the amount of make-up I take to school is pretty minimal:
I also always take a mascara, this one is called 'Lash Accelerator' by Rimmel, and I will be featuring it on my monthly favorites very soon!
Lip balm is essential, especially in winter so that you don't have to walk around with chapped, bleeding, dry lips (yuck!). This is a Derma v10 one and you can buy them in a three pack from Tesco's for £1.50
You never know what could happen to you during the day, so I recommend you take some wipes just in case you have an emergency. I buy two packs for a £1 in Poundland.
Another thing in my schoolbag is...
This is pretty boring but hey when your doing your GCSE's and A-levels you need files, lots of files. I like to find really cute girly ones that I can use a few years in a row. Tescos do some really nice ones, that is where my polka-dot one below is from. It's beautiful!
And then the final thing in my bag is...
I would like to make it clear that I my food cuizine doesn't just consist of chocolate;-). Food gets me through the day and I love taking treats like this galaxy bar to share with my friends.
AND that is it for today guys, I hope you have enjoyed this post, if you did do give it a little comment, I love and appreciate every comment you give, and if you enjoyed it THAT much you could even subscribe or follow Toad Road Fashion :-) Either way I hope you have a lovely day and I shall see you all very soon! Love Annie :-)xxx
Back to school series (MANY STILL TO COME):
Everyday school make-up
What's in my gym bag?
Everyday school hairstyles




No comments:
Post a Comment