SO lets begin!
My favourite nail polish is a pretty tough question because I LOVE nail polish, I finally narrowed it down to the Bluebbery Ice Cream by Barry M, it's lovely and pretty and summery and young, I highly recommend it, the formulas great and it lasts ages and yeah. I love it!!
Next uupp!
This is a weirdish one but I actually really love the film Chalet Girl and that's why it's my favorite. It's a romantic comedy with Ed Westwick and Felicity Jones, it's really funny and such a feel good film it's a total girls film but I love it anyways.
After looking at the DVD it made me want to watch it, SO that's wonderful, thanks.
Moving on...
I am a MAJOR bookworm (geeky I know), and I am really into reading various types of books, so when I thought about which were my favourite, i just couldn't resist choosing these two. The first being One Directions 'Dare to Dream' which was their second book talking about their x-factor experience and whats life like being in a major boyband. I'm not going to lie, I only bought this because I'm a fan of the band, I'm not a SERIOUS directioner but I am a teeny weeny one and that's why I bought this.
The second being a spectacular book and movie I read on holiday, Hunger Games Book 3 Mockingjay, it's amazing if your a fan of the Hunger Games then this final book will not disappoint. GIVE THIS BOOK A GO!
Let's move on!
This is a total no brainer for me, my all time favorite for ever and ever has to be Johnson's Baby lotion. Now I'm not a baby, (10 points for observation from me!) But this stuff literally makes your skin smoother than a babies bottom and it's really inexpensive, I think I paid like £2 for it in Superdrug which is great. AND IT'S PINK!!
It's a big bottle too, I'm led to believe you can get an EVEN bigger bottle in some stores.
My next favorite thing...
This is a funny one, actually my favorite socks are these fishy-type things from New Look. Their made to look like the fish is gobbling up your legs (or arms aha!) and I think their just really comical and fun. Now I know their not everybodys cup of tea... but I like them and that's why their my favorite:)!
Comment below if you love these socks;)
The next thing is...
Lets go to the next favorite thing!
The next thing on my list is...
Now this one was tough. No directioner wants to make this decision, but for you, I did. Now I love all members of one direction individually and collectively, but Liam is just like ... or as some would say 'ASKJYDFLL' I especially love him in the 'One thing' video, Liam if your reading this, GROW YOUR HAIR!
And finally last but not least...
This palette has 100 different shades so making this decision was hard, but eventually I chose two very similar shades actually, both neutral and both quite shimmery. I like them because I feel like they brighten my eyes instead of weighing them down if you catch my drift.
Both are very shimmery and neutral:)
And that's it for today guys! I hope you have enjoyed this post, if you did do give it a little comment or you could even subscribe;) Thank you for reading and I shall see you very soonies, love Annie :-)xxx
This is a total no brainer for me, my all time favorite for ever and ever has to be Johnson's Baby lotion. Now I'm not a baby, (10 points for observation from me!) But this stuff literally makes your skin smoother than a babies bottom and it's really inexpensive, I think I paid like £2 for it in Superdrug which is great. AND IT'S PINK!!
It's a big bottle too, I'm led to believe you can get an EVEN bigger bottle in some stores.
After taking that photograph I had a handful of moisturizer, so I thought I might as well use it;)...
My next favorite thing...
This is a funny one, actually my favorite socks are these fishy-type things from New Look. Their made to look like the fish is gobbling up your legs (or arms aha!) and I think their just really comical and fun. Now I know their not everybodys cup of tea... but I like them and that's why their my favorite:)!
Comment below if you love these socks;)
The next thing is...
This was very difficult because I looooove clothes, but I finally chose my babies, my levis. If your looking for a pair of jeans which will last YEARS (And I mean literally years I've had mine like three-four years) then get Levis, they are more expensive then usual but the quality and the comfortable-ness (not a real word) are so worth it, they are a total investment and I love them.
Their just so pretty and wear-able!
Lets go to the next favorite thing!
This one is probably the most typical thing, my room is filled with all kinds of wonderful things, makeup clothes, other random stuff, but out of them I do have a soft spot for these hollister carrier bags. I'm going to tell you now I LOVE the hollister store, everything about it is just so cool and mysterious and epic and I especially love that when I buy stuff I get free bags with half naked life guards on them SCORE! But yeah, their great, and so I kept them.
The next thing on my list is...
HOW COULD I NOT RESIST! My favorite sauce, and now this was tough because there is also a place in my heart for BBQ sauce... but I do love my ketchup, and it's delicious. I eat it with pretty much everything because it just makes everything so much better, you can never go wrong with tomato sauce.
I'm not going to recommend a particular brand, ketchup is just ketchup if you ask me... But I just happened to have a MASSIVE heinz ketchup in my house today, the small ones just aren't enough.
Now this one was tough. No directioner wants to make this decision, but for you, I did. Now I love all members of one direction individually and collectively, but Liam is just like ... or as some would say 'ASKJYDFLL' I especially love him in the 'One thing' video, Liam if your reading this, GROW YOUR HAIR!
![]() |
| Hes just so cute;) |
This palette has 100 different shades so making this decision was hard, but eventually I chose two very similar shades actually, both neutral and both quite shimmery. I like them because I feel like they brighten my eyes instead of weighing them down if you catch my drift.
Here is me trying to decide...
Both are very shimmery and neutral:)
And that's it for today guys! I hope you have enjoyed this post, if you did do give it a little comment or you could even subscribe;) Thank you for reading and I shall see you very soonies, love Annie :-)xxx



No comments:
Post a Comment