So let's get started!
So the first thing I want to talk about is a jacket/coat which looks really trendy and comfy, and it's called 'The Alwyn Parka' (I have no idea what or where Alwyn is?) but either way it's really trendy and would be great for a variety of body shapes, starting at size 8 up to 14.
This what the people at JW wrote about the piece on their website:
They also do it in navy, so if your interested I insist you go check it out on their website, I'll give you the link here. It is quite expensive especially for a student or a teenager who might not be working that much, but then again this coat would be a great investment because their stuff lasts YEARS, it's great quality and it's not the sort of thing that will go out of fashion, this colour is always in during the Autumn/Winter months. I am also in love with the elbow patches (they know me so well!)
Next up is a 'Romantic Florals' type range with their main piece being:
Here is a dress called 'The Chertsey Dress' and it retails for £49.50. It's really pretty and girly and the darker marooney type shades give it a really rustic autumn feel. Now it doesn't have a lot of structure, so I know for a fact that this dress just wouldn't hang right on me, I need to wear fitted stuff, but for some of you this dress might be perfect for your body shape, you can only give it a go can't you.
Also part of the romantic florals range were:
Here is a playsuit also available in polka dot which is BEAUTIFUL I really love these they could be dressed up or dressed down so you can't go wrong, they are quite pricey, £69.50 but they are super cute and would be a total investment because you could wear them all year around.
Check out this stunner, probably my favorite thing from their new collection:
It is exactly the same as the floral playsuit above just in a marooney shade with polka dots I WANT IT.
The final addition to the romantic florals was this cami top which is super cute:
This top is really girly and again very seasonal, it would look great casual or dressed up and looks like a great fit. Nice and feminine and retails at £49.50. They also do it in white which is also very cute, be sure to check it out.
Next up is a collection of what they call 'Sweet Florals' which are softer, more grey, more gentle floral patterns, they boast this sweater:
This is a cozy sweater which looks great with jeans for them colder days (days were all too familiar with!). The floral pattern is refreshing and cute as opposed to some more brighter blockier prints.
They also brought it out in that beautiful POLKA DOT pattern which I have also coincidentally completely fallen in love with.
Also part of the printed series is another cami for £24.50 which is really light and floaty. I think I would be too skinny and skrawny to pull this off, but someone with nice arms would look great it this.
As you can see it is also available in these great patterns too so you are certainly spoilt for choice!
Mooving on...
If your into stripey tees then you will love these bad boys:
These t-shirts are super casual and would look great with chinos, jeans, shorts, leggings, jeggins, anything really. They would be great for everyday, because we all need a bit of stripes in our lives!
Buy The Elsmere Tee for £24.50
And then last but definitely not least...
These are probably my second favorite thing in the whole new collection (first being the spotty playsuit). Not only are they pretty well priced they are also so lovely and simple, I particularly love the grey and the coral, I will keep a close eye on these me thinks.
And I believe that is it! SO as a quick summery my thoughts on the new collection are positive. I LOVE the polka dots and I love the colours. Usually the clothes at Jack Wills are more 'Slogany' (if you catch my drift) but these pieces are refreshingly simple and I like it.
Thank you so much for reading, if you liked this post or have any questions or requests then do let me know down below in the comments, even if you just want to say hello :). And that's all I need to say, thank you for all you lovely followers and if your not following Toad Road Fashion yet then why heck not I ask?! It's really easy just click follow on the side bar to hear me on a more regular basis. Thank you and I shall see you all very soonies :) Love Annie :)xxx
ALL THE IMAGES AND OPINIONS WERE MADE AND EDITED BY ME ONLY:)















.jpg)










No comments:
Post a Comment