Here are the links to the products if you are interested:
BUY THIS SHAMPOO, BUY THIS CONDITIONER. Both £5.89 each.
Shop the whole sheer blonde range here.
Let's begin!
Both the shampoo and conditioner look exactly identical besides the words 'Shampoo' and 'Conditioner' on them, and the cap just flips down for use which is really easy and simple.
On the back are the instructions in various languages and the ingredients, if your into all that kind of thing. It also states:
"Keep your blonde colour fresh for the look and feel of newly coloured hair"
Either way they both look so cool and professional, they look like they belong in a salon and it just makes me want to put them on display for the rest of my days. My thoughts on the size are also pretty positive, their almost perfect because their not too big that you couldn't take them travelling but their not too small that you owuld use it all up in a week, so I think they've got it spot on. I also like the fact that their not necceserily a 'bottle' their more like a 'giant toothpaste' type tube if you catch my drift. This makes them great for travelling - I have no idea how recycle-able they would be though?
Let's move onto the product!
So I thought I would begin with the shampoo. This shampoo is very interesting because the solution (is that what I call it?) itself is very unusual. It's almost like a transparent serum which is REALLY froffy and bubbly when added with water. A little bit certainly goes a long way which is great for efficiency.
This froffyness continues throughout the use, and I don't know why but I find this shampoo makes my hair feel so knotty. It really tangles up my curly hair which I suppose is fine I can just brush it all out, but still I will pre-warn you be prepared for some tangle-messiness! Overall it just feels very soapy and froffy in your hair and takes a while to rinse it all out. Once it's out your hair doesn't feel amazing but then again it's only a colour enhancing shampoo so what more do you expect? When it comes to results, I was very pleased with this shampoo it certainly does enhance and preserve your colour as well as the conditioner (more on results at the end of the post).
Now lets go to the conditioner!
This conditioner is also again very unusual, very unexpected. It is EXTREMELY thick (but in a good way), it almost feels like an intense hand cream which feels great on your hair. I am the type of person who likes to use LOTS of conditioner so I fear that I will use this all up before the shampoo, but we shall see! It isn't froffy, it's thick which feels quite nourishing and (much to my happiness!) smooths out the hair, smoothing out the tangles is just a brush through with your fingers and your done. Again the colour isn't yellow it's white and creamy which I suppose is again unexpected but effective.
So like I said it's very thick, it feels great in your hair and leaves it feeling super silky and smooth. Probably isn't as efficient as the shampoo it feels like I have to use a lot in my hair (but then again my hair is quite long so it will probably be different for everyone). It leaves your hair looking brighter and more nourished which is exactly what is advertised, which is very pleasing!
DOES IT REALLY WORK?
I am very pleased to tell how impressed I was with this product, it certainly does brighten your hair colour and I've found that the longer I've used it, the better it looks. For some reason I found that it works EVEN better if you go and sit out in the sun after you've showered and let mother nature dry your hair naturally, (not that it says anything about sunlight in the instructions, it was just an observation I made). My hair HATES being coloured it literally loves to strip out the colour (an observation by my hairdresser, she said everyone's hair copes differently to colour and unfortunately mines rather negative). All in all you can expect great results immediately, here is the results after just one use of both together:
SO would I recommend this product? Yes I would to anyone who is a bit fed up with their coloured hair, I would send them immediately to a drugstore to pick this up, I will certainly be buying these again when I run out, I fear it may become a staple of mine.
BUY THIS SHAMPOO, BUY THIS CONDITIONER. Both £5.89 each.
Shop the whole sheer blonde range here.
And that is it for today everyone! I hope you've liked this post, if you did do give it a cheeky little comment I always love to hear what you guys think. If you have any questions about the product or about me or my blog you can also comment below and I will try my hardest to get back to you. Thank you all for reading and I will see you all very soon! Love Annie :-)xx














No comments:
Post a Comment