THE PACKAGING.
The packaging for this product is sgreat. Its in a narrow cardboard box like the rest of the S&G products which makes it that little bit more luxurious than any old drugstore product. I love that on the box you can see exactly whats inside the box, its so annoying when you cant tell whats inside.
THE PEN
So the pen is two sided (the amazingness I know!) one end has a nifty little brush while the other end has a waxy crayon.So the lids jut pop off like a normal pen an then on the crayon en you can twit it up which I thought was so handy because you get a lot of ban for your bucc this way. The pen is very narrow and easy to hold in the hand making it not only ergonomic but also makeup bag friendly.
ON THE BROWS
Overall I am so impressed with this pen. I found the wax was best for filling in the brows like a base and then the pen/brush was best for drawing very fine hairs to make the brows look so natural together they are a dream team!
Would I recommend this product? HECK YES!
+ LOVE the two ends.
+ Very ergonomic.
+ Lots of product.
Thanks for reading! See you very soon! Don't forget to subscribe!:) Love Annie:-)xx











No comments:
Post a Comment