Saturday, 5 April 2014

February/March FAVOURITES.

Afternoon everyone! Its that time of the month again... FAVOURITES! I just wanted to squeeze in some of my favourite products I have been using over the last two months and I hope you enjoy!:-) Any questions please feel free to comment below. Lets get starteeedd!


#1. RIMMEL WAKE ME UP FOUNDATION.
I needed a new spring foundation and after doing some research I decided to give 'Wake me up' by Rimmel London a go.Its medium coverage and is very dewy. It has got glitter particles in it which could be an issue for some of you but I find it very brightening it just makes me look so healthy. Great flawless coverage, lasts hours. BUY HERE for £8.99

#2. REAL TECHNIQUES EXPERT FACE BRUSH.
If you havent heard of Real Techniques they are a brush brand made by Samantha Chapman which are synthetic and super popular. This is their expert face brush which I found is amazing for foundation and cream blusher/bronzer. This is the softest brush EVER and a day of foundation hasn't gone by without using it. BUY HERE FOR £9.99.

#3. SOAP AND GLORY TRANSLUCENT BB CREAM.
This BB cream from Soap and Glory is AMAZING. The packaging is rather frustrating (toothpaste tube much??!) but the bb cream itself is fantastic. Its got everything, SPF, vitamins and its also a PRIMER. I did a full review of it here. BUY HERE FOR £12.00.

#4. SOAP AND GLORY ARCHERY BROW PEN.
So next up is an eyebrow pen from Soap and Glory which I reviewed last week HERE. This pen is awesome for natural looking brows. I have mine in 'Brownie Points' and its excellent. HIGHLY recommend. The waxy crayon is perfect for general shaping and the fine liner is perfect for drawing individual hairs. BUY HERE for £10.00.

#4. SLEEK FACE FORM CONTOUR KIT IN MEDIUM.
So this next product is a three part bronzer by sleek it's their CONTOUR KIT in the shade medium. I did a full whack review of this a couple of weeks ago which I shall link HERE. Its basically a bronzer-lover's dream because you get a matte brown for contour, a shimmery highlight and then a shimmery bronzer. What more could you want from a bronzer?! BUY HERE for £10.00

#5. MODELS OWN HYPER GEL NAIL POLISH IN PINK VENEER
This is my new favourite nail polish. I full on reviewed and swatched this here and it's so beautiful. The finish is very much 'gel' like I was very impressed and you don't need a million layers either, two coats is plenty! BUY HERE for £5.00.

#6. NEUTROGENA SKIN CARE.
Next up is a CLEANSER and this is honestly soooo goood! Its by neutrogena and I haven't tried any of their stuff before so I was very curious. I also tried it with a spot gel and together they have been a dream team honestly they are soo good. My skin has never looked so clear, highly recommend! The cleanser clears up the skin so well ready for a new day, and the gel clears spots within four hours!

AND that is it for today folks! If you did enjoy this post do give it a cheeky little comment or share as you know how much I love to hear from you guys! I shall see you all very soon! Love Annie:-)xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment