This product retails for £10.00
Check out Sleek's other products here.
PACKAGING:
In my opinion the packaging for this product couldnt get any more perfect. The bronzer comes in a snazzy little cardboard box with the shade colours on the front, and then some ingredients and directions on the back. Then OUT of the box there is the coolest palette matte black with three shades of bronzer inside and a humongous mirror. This is just perfect.
THE BRONZERS.
These three shades are so verstile, if you have this palette your pretty much made for life. The first shade is completely matte brown which is perfect for contouring the hollows of the cheeks. The second is a golden highlighter which is very warm toned and bronzy perfect to top off the golden look. The third shade is a bronze shimmer which looks great as an all over pick me up. All three shades are SO pigmented I was so impressed when I swatched these, I think this will last a very long time.
CONCLUSION
I am so in love with product, not a day has gone by where I haven't used it. I will certainly be going out to try their blushers! I highly recommend to you guys. SO PIGMENTED, beautiful bronzey glow and perfect contour. Blends easily and gives a warm bronzed glow, cant wait to use this in the summer!
See you soon guys, thanks for reading. Love Annie :-) xx
















No comments:
Post a Comment