Tuesday, 10 September 2013

July/August Favourites!

 Afternoon everyone!:-) I am here with a special little treat for you guys... and that is my JULY/AUGUST favourites! I decided to merge two months into one favourites post because at the end of July I felt like there wasn't much to talk about, so having two months worth for me works perfectly and I hope you enjoy this post!:-)
So overall there are 8 things I have been loving over the last two months, and they are:

So let's begin!:-)

SO this bronzer is from NYC and I have to say I bought this almost a year ago, but I didn't know how to use it, then I found it a few weeks ago and since then I have been LOVING it. It works really nicely blended out and gives me a nice bronzed look. (I couldn't find this online but I am sure you could pick it up in a store).


And the next product is...

 Now I have to say I am not one for eyeliner usually. I don't know why it just seems to make my eyes water, and stream... but I was going to fancy dress party as spidergirl and my cousin gave this to me to draw the web on my face. Since then however, I have been converted. I love how this liner is like a felt tip, it does a GREAT cat eye, it super easy for novices like me. I am very tempted to do a full on review very soon!


The next product is...
I bought this 'lip lacquer' back in July after seeing Zoella wear it in one of her drugstore hauls. I thought I'd give it a go and I bought it in the shade 'Luna', I really love the consistency of these lacquers, their not drying at all their pretty good in that way. The colour is like a coral-orangey shade which looks really nice with a tan.

The next product I have been loving this month is...

So here is a mascara by Rimmel London. Apparently it claims to make your eyelashes grow longer with it's 'lash accelerating formula' weather it does or not I honestly have NO IDEA. I bought his because I was in need of a new mascara and this one is actually a brown shade which is great because brown is my preferable mascara shade. The formula is great it's not too liquid-y, and the brush is surprisingly nifty! It's long and narrow but has little teeth on it which is so effective, I will certainly be buying this again.

Moving onto my next monthly favourite...

 This concealer by Collection has constantly been raved about over the blogging and YouTube world, and for about four quid you can't really go wrong can you. I love the coverage on this it's not brightening as such so it's great for any blemishes/spots/redness, but is also excellent as an under eye concealer. I have to say I am very impressed. I have this in the third shade 'Medium'.

The only downside to this product is that the writing on the packaging just seems to WIPE OFF??!! Whaaaat the devil??!!  

Anyways swiftly moving onwards...

Now I don't want to ramble too much about these because I have already done a humongous review about this on a previous postie, here. But I would be liying if I told you that I haven't been loving this product over the last couple of months. They are honestly every blonde girls dream and I would highly highly recommend.

Let's move onto nail polishes!

 This is quite an interesting one because I have never bought nail polishes from Maybelline before, I always go for Barry M (which I highly recommend by the way!). But I saw this colour and literally fell in love, it is very similar to the ELF mint cream but just lighter which is EXACTLY what I was looking for. I have been wearing this almost every other week for the last two months I am just not sick of it, it also has a mahoosive brush which has it's pros and cons, but overall it does make the process much quicker.

And the final product I have been loving this month...

 Once again I did a full on review of these in a previous post, I will link that here if your interested. These polishes are super pretty and glamorous, the darker shade is much brighter and requires far less layers than the lighter shade, but both are both really beautiful. The only issue with these are they are a NIGHTMARE to take off, seriously guys, be warned. But besides that I have been loving glamorizing my nails with these!
Buy these nail paints here and here for £2.99.

Apologies for the unfocused images, I will try to re-photograph ASAP.

And I think that is it for today! I hope you have enjoyed this post, if you did do give it a lovely little comment as I love reading them it really does brighten up my day. If you liked the post THAT much you can even SUBSCRIBE to ToadRoadFashion which would make me sooo happy as I love all of mys subscribers so much. If you have any questions or requests do comment below and I will try to get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for reading guys, and I shall see you all very soonies!:-) Love Annie xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment