Saturday, 7 September 2013

Easy School Hairstyles! | BACK TO SCHOOL SERIES

Hello everyone! It's been such a manic week this week so apologies for the lack of posts, I just started sixth form and it has literally been MADNESS the last few days, but I've finally finished all my taska and I can have some relaxing time with my blog. This post is all part of my back to school series where I have been preparing and giving you a guide to school life, being a regular school-attender, I am super qualified to help you guys out and give you some guidance, so enjoy! 
I am by no means a hair expert, this is just three looks that I tend to do for school. I barely have ANY TIME in the mornings because I tend to cherish every second possible in bed so something quick and easy is right up my street. Like I said, enjoy!:-)



I will just give you a little heads up about...

Naturally my hair is quite frizzy and curly, I don't blowdry it because curly hair already tends to feel quite dry and so even more dryness would just be horrific. I have a lot of hair but its all very FINE and so when I do straighten it, it goes quite thin. I'm currently growing my hair a few more inches, and I also get my hair coloured in a salon. So now you know all of that we can get started!

This is all I use for my looks, a thin hair band from Wilkinsons. Their really cheap and long lasting.

Let's get started!!


SO to kick it all off I am going to start with a high, messy, pony tail, this is really cute and can look so intelligent but fashionable all at the same time, plus it's sooo simple!


Yup to begin you need to flip your entire head over, it's just really easy and  helps get lots of volume and a minimal amount of kinks...

The next step is to scoop it all up and hold it with your hand before...

Be careful you don't get whiplash here but you need to flip it all back and have your hair tie at the ready... 

 Just tie it over a few times and release the hair.

 Then I like to roughen and tighten it slightly just get your hands in it and make it look a bit more messy...

 Then my trick for making my pony appear longer, I like to pull the end down and the top upwards to stretch it out.

Then the final step is to pull out my flyaway's just to mess it up slightly, and finish it off.

AND THAT IS IT FOR HAIRSTYLE ONE!

Next up is a next step from the ponytail really...


I love this look for lazy days, it's really feminine and easy. 

 So basically from your ponytail, you need to loosen your tie by one and pull the ponytail back through but only halfway.

Once again the final step is to mess it all up, run your fingers through just to take the edge off of it.

And that is another hairstyle done!

Moving onto the final hairstyle...


I tend to do this style the morning after I shower, just to tame frizz and to make more loose curls.


 For a side braid you need to part your hair down the side of your head like so...

Then you're going to pick up a top piece, about. an inch and half. This is going to be your starting point for your braid.
 Plaiting down the side of the head is pretty easy, just pick up pieves all the way down until you braid all the way down your head.



 Once you've braided all the way down you need to tie the end a few inches from the bottom.

Like the other two styles the final step is to loosen and mess up the hair by tugging at the braid and running your fingers through.

AND that is for today guys! If you have enjoyed this post do give it a lovely little comment, or you could even SUBSCRIBE to ToadRoad Fashion if you fancy. Thank you for reading and if you have any questions or requests then do let me know my commenting below, and I shall see you all very soon! Love Annie :-)xx

Back to school series (MANY STILL TO COME):
Fashionable school uniform
What's in my school bag?
Everyday school make-up
What's in my gym bag?
Everyday school hairstyles


No comments:

Post a Comment