So the first dress I spotted and really loved was this bad boy:
It's an ASOS brand and it was on sale for £24.50 here...
It is a lovely dark blue, navy shade and it is very chiffon-y and float-y, but it fits very nicely on me. It has super cute chiffon sleeves which really drew me to this dress because I hate my skinny, scrawny shoulders. The quality is pretty good, it hasn't magically fallen to pieces while I wore it, there were no catches or threads at all when it arrived. The belt is really cute as-well, it's thin and black. And yeah I really like this dress, and if you're conscious of skinny collarbones and shoulder like me and want to hide them then dresses like this are a massive hit trust me.
And the second dress I bought which is probably one of the most beautiful dress I own I am honestly so in love with it.
It is a stunning black dress (also available in white) which has box pleats down the skirt and is very flattering and classy, and just when you thought it couldn't get any nicer, turn out the back is lace too. MIND BLOWN! This one unfortunately wasn't on sale but it's so classy that I considered it a huge investment, and you can buy it here for £34.00.
Apologies for the photographs I haven't really mastered photographing clothes yet, but I am learning!;-) And that is it for today guys, a lovely short little postie that I hope you enjoyed, if you did do give it a nifty little comment I love and read every single comment. Please remember you can subscribe to me if you want posties like this to turn up on your dash more often. Thanks for reading and I will see you all very soon,
love Annie:-)xx



No comments:
Post a Comment