VO5 Refresh me Quick Dry Shampoo.
Oh yes. I am a huge fan when it comes to dry shampoo, perfect between washes. So this is what it's advertised like:
It claims to revive dull, lifeless hair, and makes your hair feeling and looking clean and fresh. That's all I needed to hear, it's rival 'batiste' outsells this product, and wins top spot in the dry shampoo industry in the UK. It comes part of the fairly new VO5 family, which consists of various products designed for a variety of hair. Very helpful and attacks certain aspects of your hair, doesn't try to me an all-rounder at all.
It comes in a happy 200 ml spray bottle, almost exactly like hairspray. Unfortunately unlike batiste, it doesn't come in a smaller 50 ml bottle for your handbag. But I suppose 200 ml will last you longer.
The spray tip is like your average hairspray, and is really easy to use. Unfortunately it is a subject to leaking gas, but that's like every other dry hair shampoo too.
On using it for the first time, my hair was INSTANTLY refreshed. As soon as it touched my hair, it felt clean. It was so pleasant It makes your hair all grey, but after brushing it through and running it with your fingers it completely goes and leaves you with a clean sensation. When it comes to the actual shampoo, I cannot fault it. I was so pleased and satisfied. I would say that it lasts for about a month, using it every other day, which is very very impressive.
So the verdict -
I would rate this Dry hair shampoo 4.5 / 5 The only concern with this is that you cannot buy it in a smaller can, and it leaks tremendously.
Good points - Incredible substance, does exactly what it says, lasts all day, lovely and clean. Last forever.
Bad points - Big can, and leaks sometimes.
Would I recommend to a friend? Yes absolutely!
Would I buy it again? Yes, as soon as mine runs out.
Where to buy this Dry hair Shampoo...
Boots... - £2.33
Hope you enjoyed. Have a great Sunday. Thank you for reading. Love Annie :)


No comments:
Post a Comment