Sunday, 18 November 2012

Sunday Shoes...

Wow it's Sunday already  So let's get chatting about shoes, and today I am focusing on one type of shoes in particular. Boots.
As soon as October comes I absolutely live in boots, their warm and stylish, where can you go wrong? Today I am going to show you some of my favorite knee high / riding boots on the market.

Natures Own Trim Detail Casual Boots - Barratts - £48.00 - Buy this...

ASOS Casper Knee High Boots - ASOS - £45.00 - Buy this...

Ravel Kissa Riding Boots - New Look - £99.00 - Buy this...

Elastic Rider Boots - Next - £68.00 - Buy this...

Distressed Flat Boots - Zara - £119.00 - Buy this....

SO that was them! What do you think? Do you think it's too early to be getting into the boots? Or am I on the right page? Let me know. Love Annie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment