Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Onesie's?

It has become apparent to me that onesie's have become hugely popular over the last couple of years. With the winter months already creeping up, one can only ask: 'Shall I get a oneness?' or is the case should I get a onesie?
We see the likes of Justin Bieber, One direction, JLS, Rihanna wearing this garment all the time, but is there a line to be drawn when it comes to wearing your pajamas in public? After all, it is a giant baby grow.

(Above) - Some of our celebrity friends wearing the baby grows.

I myself purchased a onesie for fancy dress, and I have to admit I do love it. But I think I personally have come to the conclusion that that's all that they'll ever be - a fancy dress costume, or something to chill around the house in. And nothing else. Here is a collection of my favorite onesie's on sale right now, which would be perfect for Children in need fancy dress!

                               
Grey Neon Heart Print Onesie - £22.99 - New Look. Buy this...

Tabby Two Colour Hooded Onesie - £25.00 - Bohoo.com Buy this...

Mink And Pink Reindeer Print All-in-one - £34 - Next Buy this...

What do you think? Are Onesies your kind of thing? Let me know.
Lots of Love, Annie :)


No comments:

Post a Comment